Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 11 and Mar 17.
Inventory Updated: March 1st
Are you feeling tired of sitting on your chair, then slouching and consequently have back pain? The Variable Balans' unique design gives you an open angle (upper/lower body) sitting posture that strengthens core and back muscles by encouraging a straight spine. The flexible wood and rocking also induces unconscious movement for better blood flow and higher energy. The minimalist design, rounded runners and high quality finish offer exceptional support and comfort all day.
The chair is produced in Europe following highest environmental standards, using no toxic chemicals and is 100% recyclable. The modern Nordic elegance fits in brilliantly in any interior! 40 years later, the Variable Monochrome Series commemorates the success of a chair still considered as one of the best ergonomic option on the market. Get yours and start experiencing a positive change.
• Adjusts to 2 positions: kneeling or sitting with seamless transitions between positions
• Promotes constant unconscious movement due to it's flexible wood structure, boosting productivity and overall health
• Strengthens core and back muscles by encouraging a straight spine
• Made of premium padding & fabric providing comfort through hours of seating. The FOREST NAP fabric is made of 95% New Wool, 5% Nylon.
• Environmentally friendly, built to last, the chair uses top quality plywood from sustainable forests, is manually sanded and coated with water-based, non-toxic lacquer. The chair is 100% recyclable. Take part in a journey towards a sustainable future
• Each Monochrome comes with an engraved signature of Peter Opsvik, its designer
• 7 years warranty on wood, 5 years on foams & upholstery
• Varier has implemented strict COVID precautions at the manufacturing site and warehouse to make sure employees stay safe and products uncontaminated
• Best price guarantee
• Recommended for users between 5-2" and 6.1". Smaller users can add distance blocks to reduce the space between the knee pads and the seat. Taller users may want to consider the Thatsit Balans
The Fabric woolen Forest Nap is a simple upholstery textile, constructed with a plain weave. Forest Nap comes in an array of colors, ranging from understated natural hues to bolder notes, all inspired by colors found in nature.
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. However we give you as many high quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
|Dimensions||W20 inches x H20inches x L32inches|
Wood Frame: 7 Years
Foam, Fabric, Labor: 5 Years
Chairs in stock ship in 1 to 3 business days from our warehouse in Colorado per UPS or FEDEX ground transport for which you will receive detailed tracking information. Ground transport takes currently between 3 to 5 business days.
Special Order Chairs
According to latest Official Varier Lead Times, your custom made chair is crafted in Europe at the Varier factory and is delivered to you in about 8 to 12 weeks.
Upon arrival of your chair in the USA at our warehouse in Colorado, we ship it per UPS or FEDEX ground transport for which you will receive detailed tracking information. Ground transport takes currently between 3 to 5 business days.
Varier accepts right to withdrawal only within 24 hours after you completed your order as this is a made to order chair.
Varier accepts no returns on made to order or stock chairs however all our customers simply love this chair.
In case your chair gets damaged during transport, we will make sure to replace what needs to be. We have a very reactive and efficient team in Colorado that will take care of your situation in just a couple of days. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions/situation
Varier is a modern Scandinavian brand inspired by movement. Since 1979, their chairs have offered a uniquely uncompromising experience, embodying activity, freedom, and innovation. They have been meticulously designed in close collaboration with some of the most iconic Scandinavian designers, including Opsvik, Øie, Ekstrøm, Salto and Sigsgaard, and have been widely recognized for their positive effects on health. Perfect posture doesn’t exist.
That’s why since the early 80" Varier's designer focussed on creating chairs that can be used in a variety of ways, for a variety of purposes with seamless transitions in-between; not a static object but one that invites people to move when they sit. The Variable Balans is one of it's best example, it's all about movement.
Unequaled production standards
Made from top quality beech plywood from sustainable European forests, it is treated through an iterative molding process where several veneer layers are combined and glued. Through the application of combined heat and pressure, the layers are given their characteristic shape, making our Variable stand out from the crowd. All wooden parts are flexible and strong, ensuring a sitting experience that is never static. For a beautiful finish, our plywood is covered with ash top veneer, manually sanded and coated with water-based, non-toxic lacquers. Download the Environmental Product Declaration.
Varier has implemented strict COVID precautions at the manufacturing site to make sure employees stay safe and products uncontaminated.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.