Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 09 and Dec 15.
Inventory Updated December 3rd
Best kneeling chair on the market
Ergonomy like no other
Thatsit Balans from Varier features a unique design that naturally improves your posture to an upright position. The flexible wood induces undetectable movement for better blood flow and higher energy. The adjustable settings, concave back rest, rounded runners and high quality finish offer exceptional support and comfort all day. It invites you to lean in when focusing on a task or lean back when contemplating your next great idea.
Premium quality & sustainability
The unequaled flexible wood structure is central to your movement and the quality of the craft is paramount to the efficiency and durability of the chair. Thatsit is produced following highest environmentally standards, using no toxic chemicals and is 100% recyclable. The chair defines any space with modern elegance and fits in brilliantly in your interior as you customize your one of a kind chair! Sit active, healthy and productive.
We offer you a pair of 60$ soft tape stripes for smoother contact on hard floors for free!
• Rated best kneeling chair on the market
• Move constantly & unconsciously due to the flexible wood structure
• Strengthen your core and back muscles by holding a straight spine
• The seat, back- and shin rests are molded to provide optimal comfort, ensuring a seating experience that is both supportive and dynamic
• Transition seamlessly from kneeling, sitting and reclining to boosts your productivity and overall health
• The premium padding, fabric and leather provide stability, comfort and support through hours of seating. See the DETAIL & UPHOLSTERY tab for further information
• Environmentally friendly, built to last, using non toxic chemicals, the chair is 100% recyclable. Take part in a journey towards a sustainable future
• 7 years warranty on wood, 5 years on foams & upholstery
• Varier has implemented strict COVID precautions at the manufacturing site and warehouse to make sure employees stay safe and products uncontaminated
• We offer best price guarantee
• Customize your one of a kind chair, made in Europe at the Varier factory
Sit down, move on!
Perfect posture doesn’t exist. That’s why Varier only creates chairs that can be used in a variety of ways, for a variety of purposes with seamless transitions in-between, not a static object but one that invites people to move when they sit. The Thatsit Balans is all about unconscious movement.
Unequaled production standards
Made from top quality beech plywood from sustainable European forests, it is treated through an iterative molding process where several veneer layers are combined and glued. Through the application of combined heat and pressure, the layers are given their characteristic shape, making our Thatsit stand out from the crowd. All wooden parts are flexible and strong, ensuring a sitting experience that is never static. For a beautiful finish, our plywood is covered with ash top veneer, manually sanded and coated with water-based, non-toxic lacquers. Download the Environmental Product Declaration.
Varier has implemented strict COVID precautions at the manufacturing site to make sure employees stay safe and products uncontaminated.
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. However we give you as many high quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
Fabrics - 2 versions, multiple colors
• REVIVE - 100% Finest Recycled Polyester. REVIVE is a vibrant upholstery textile featuring subtle chevron-like shapes, but appears to be solid when viewed from a distance. REVIVE is comprised by two unicolors, one in the warp and one in the weft, either tone-in-tone or slightly contrasting.
Designed by Georgina Wright, REVIVE was especially created with a focus to reduce the environmental impact both in production and natural resources. Made from used plastic bottles, REVIVE's production process uses less energy, less chemicals and lower CO2 emissions than traditional polyester.
Benefits: Durable, great lightfastness and flame retardant, washable, Greenguard and Greenguard Gold certified.
• FAME is made of 95% Wools of New Zealand, 5% Polyamide. Fame is a unique woolen upholstery fabric which is exceptionally durable, but nevertheless luxuriously soft and stretchable assured through the use of new yarn structures and spinning methods. Fame has a European Union Eco Label and meets STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
Benefits: Silky smooth, durable, great lightfastness and flame retardant, dry cleanable, environmentally friendly
Leather - 2 versions, multiple colors
• DUNES® - An elegant, matt surface with a somewhat velvety look and feel. A special process involving sanding, buffing and applying a special type of leather oil to the surface gives it that unique matt look that’s raw with a touch of understated elegance.
Part of DUNES®’ extra appeal are the subtle, natural markings which bring a unique personality to each hide. The colours we feature will also vary from hide to hide and with each individual hide. Watch for a delicious patina that will appear over time as a result of the leather’s exposure to daylight, interior lighting and usage. In fact, the more you use DUNES®, the more the leather becomes shinier and smoother.
DUNES® has received the Nordic Swan Ecolabel. A highly respected certification verifying that it meets a rigorous set of requirements in regards to environment, use of energy and resources. See swatches online
• NOIR - It's one of those leathers that stirs the emotions even before you touch it. Come closer and you can see the lovely, natural irregular marking from the rawhide. Run your fingers across the surface and feel the smooth texture of the natural grain.
As a Semi-Aniline leather, NOIR has a special light finish that protects it from dirt, the effects of light and the harmful rays of the sun. The surface has a slightly more uniform look than Aniline leather, but the natural grain is still visible, adding to its authenticity and originality. NOIR is soft, flexible and comfortable, making it an exceptional choice for furniture.
Manufacturer Varier Model Number THATSIT-1250 Dimensions W20 inches x H34-37inches x L32inches Seat Height 20 inches Weight 29.3 lbs. Max Weight 250 lbs. Warranty
Wood Frame: 7 Years
Foam, Fabric, Labor: 5 Years
Official & Updated Varier Lead Times
Custom made to your taste in Europe at the Varier factory, your chair currently gets built within 8 weeks. 10 weeks for the leather version.
Standard Shipping: your chair will ship by sea with a transit time of 7 to 15 weeks.
Express Shipping: We air transport for your chair. The fee for air transport is additional. Typical air cargo transportation time is 3-7 weeks, depending on the next air cargo departure.
Upon arrival of your product in the USA at our warehouse in CO, your order will be received and shipped to you directly per UPS ground transport for which you will receive detailed tracking information. Ground transport takes usually between 3 to 7 business days.
Varier accepts right to withdrawal only within 24 hours after you completed your order as this is a custom made to order chair. Varier accepts NO RETURNS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.