+ The Salli Saddle Chair offers you an unburdened, standing-like, and active way to sit in balance that affects positively your whole body, circulation, and metabolism
+Salli Swing offers 360 Swing movement. It is a great option for individuals taller than 5'9 who won't share their chair with sorter users
+ We are the largest Salli online retailer in North America in 2021 and our service is rated 5* by our customers
• The sitting height is about 7 - 15 inch higher than a traditional chair and therefore don't fit a traditional desk
• This chair requires about a few days to adapt but once you get used to it you definitively adopt it
A better posture drives higher energy levels, brain activity, and mental strength. Riding-like sitting affects posture, breathing and blood circulation into the lower limbs, genitalia, external and internal pelvic organs, muscles and joints. You even benefit from better bowel movements
The split between the two-part of the seat increases circulation and comfort in the genital area for both genders. Customize yours now and experience the change.
• Four height pistons to choose from depending on your height. The Long lift is for users taller than 5'4, the medium-lift for users smaller than 5'6 and the small lift for users smaller than 4'9
• Gas spring comes is metallic or black depending on the base color chosen
We recommend the enclosed tutorial video to make sure to use the chair correctly.
Check out our unboxing video. Assembly doesn't get easier than that!
"swing" versus "tilt"?
Swing: The 360-degree seat motion strengthens your deep core muscles and increases metabolism.Salli saddle chairs with fluid seat motion are suitable for most folks of average build. Unfortunately, the swing motion often does not work for those with anatomical characteristics at the ends of the bell curve (e.g., petite, big, generous hips or thighs, etc.). In those cases, the user’s body weight may not center over the axis of motion under the seat, which interferes with the seat’s ability to follow the body’s movement. The end result can be poor body postures.
Tilt:Tilt mechanisms offer a greater range of movement in a forward/backward tilt direction than is available in a Swing mechanism. For this reason, Salli saddle chairs with manual seat tilt adjustment can accommodate the needs of almost any body type.
Tilt the chair slightly forward to get your pelvis in its neutral position, which keeps your back in a natural healthy posture. Tilt the chair slightly backward to avoid excessive lordosis, which is common among people with hypermobile joints.
There is no research to indicate whether "swing" or "tilt" saddle motion is superior from a health or task perspective. Some professionals need to have very precise movements and prefer the tilt motion for more stability.
As default, all upholstered accessories will be using the main fabric used on your Salli chair. Let us know if you have any specific requests.
Allround is excellent for dentists, dental surgeons, or dental assistants. It moves all around the chair and can be used in the front, back, and sides. It can act as a support for one hand or both hands or as stretching support. The support also revolves around its own axis.
Support can be changed from left-handed to right-handed and vice versa by attaching the adjustment mechanism to the other end of the support. Allround is attached to the gas cylinder of the chair so that it can be used with all Salli chair models.
Seats SwingFit, Small SwingFit, Swing, MultiAdjuster, Small MultiAdjuster, Twin, or Classic
Support arch length approx. 61 cm, width approx. 8.5 cm
Please note!With the Allround support, the chair cannot be adjusted as low as possible without the support.
Enables height adjustment without using the lever by hand. Recommended for hygienic environments, such as operating theatres and dental clinics. Colour: metal. The price does not include base and castors.
Note!The combination Salli Base and Top & Bottom always with Ø 75 mm inline or industrial castors.
The short gas spring S is suitable for users under 4'9, medium M for users under 5'6, and long L for users over 5'4. S Light gas spring (only matte black) is most suitable for children of 9-14 years, as it needs less weight to lower the seat.
Mini gas spring is for special circumstances only, and its use is not dependent on the user’s height but the working height.
Colors metallic, matte metallic, or black.
Gives support for high workstations. Ideal for dental, customer service desks, or cashiers. An alternative option for foot support is to choose the Salli Base with the large round foot support over each castor.
Custom chairs are made to order in the Salli factory in Finland. Your chair ships within 3 to 4 weeks and takes about a week to get to you.
No returns on custom chairs.
The manufacturer warrants its products against defects in materials or craft which arise during the course of regular indoor use and for normal wear of genuine leather components, as follows:
Ten (10) years for upholstered chairs including the seat, casters, tilt mechanism, lift, and base.
Two (2) years for chair accessories and pneumatic foot-control assembly.
See the Salli Instruction Manual (Finland) for complete warranty information.
The chair must not be used or stored in temperatures lower than + 5 °C. The purchaser's sole claim shall be for repair or replacement, at the sole option of Salli Systems / Easydoing Ltd., of any defective product covered by the warranty.
I have received my chair and it's beautiful ❤️!! Packaged very well too. Thank you so much
PhilZen here. I was so curious to try it out, so I ordered this chair for our office, and here is my first feedback.
The first contact:
* The chair arrived within three weeks and was well packaged
* The assembly takes a few seconds. Place the gas lift on the base, which already has the castors, and add the seat on the gas lift. No screws, nothing. It can't get easier than that. I will post an unboxing video shortly.
* The craft looks and feels high quality and sturdy.
* the Premium Leather in Vintage Cognac is beautiful, has a soft touch, and has that light and pleasant leather odor. I have chosen the DESIGN seat to have the stitching detail on the seat. I love the result!
Using the chair:
* How does it feel? Like many of us, I have been sitting on many different office chairs in my life. I was more recently using a drafting stool with my sit-to-stand desk. This saddle requires getting used to it. The saddle's shape feels right but a bit hard on the bottom bones in the first days. Our bodies need to get reprogrammed to healthier sitting, and I can already feel an improvement after a couple of days. I am also impressed with how the chair puts you naturally in a proper posture and induces easy movement.
* I also don't miss a backrest, whereas I am 6'5 and used to slouch a lot. As I am working on my core muscles using the swing movement, I don't believe I will miss a backrest in the near future either (I'll tell you).
* It isn't a heavy chair, and I started moving it around as I like to work from different places throughout my day.
* The Salli base is nice to change feet positions and massage your sole.
To summarize, I really like the design and the feel of this chair. In terms of ergonomics, everything in the product description applies and makes total sense. Let me know if you have any questions. Phil