Estimated Arrival: Between May 19 and May 25.
The Salli Nature Saddle Chair offers you an unburdened, standing-like, and active way to sit in balance that affects positively your whole body, circulation and metabolism. It is also the most sustainable of the chairs as it is made of recycled aluminium and production leather leftovers.
The combination of the riding like sitting, the two-part split and the active movements make the Salli chair truly unique and the healthiest ergonomic sitting option on the market. Once you adopt it, you never go back. Customize yours now and experience the change.
• The healthiest ergonomic chair used by thousands around the world in many different work environments
• Riding-like sitting affects posture, breathing and blood circulation into the lower limbs, genitalia, external and internal pelvic organs, muscles and joints. You even benefit from better bowel movements
• The split between the two-part of the seat increases circulation and comfort in the genital area for both genders
• Salli offers Tilt or 360 Swing movement depending on your desired movement
• Easy assembly
• We are rated 5* service, offer best price guarantee and free shipping
• The sitting height is about 7 - 15 inch higher than a traditional chair and therefore don't fit a traditional desk
• This chair requires about a few days to adapt but once you get used to it you definitively adopt it
It may appear to be a complex chair. but let's break it down for you. Here is an overview of the different movement mechanism and chair types:
The standard size seat gives good support also for people who have broader pelvis. This is especially the case if their muscles are flexible. The Small models are liked especially by people with narrow pelvis. Also if you have tight muscles around the hips and/or relatively short legs the Small seat might feel more comfortable for you to use.
How about "swing" versus "tilt"?
Swing: The 360 degree seat motion strengthens your deep core muscles and increases metabolism. Salli saddle chairs with fluid seat motion are suitable for most folks of average build. Unfortunately, the swing motion often does not work for those with anatomical characteristics at the ends of the bell curve (e.g., petite, big, generous hips or thighs, etc.). In those cases the user’s body weight may not not center over the axis of motion under the seat, which interferes with the seat’s ability to follow the body’s movement. The end result can be poor body postures.
Tilt: Tilt mechanisms offer greater range of movement in a forward/backward tilt direction than is available in a Swing mechanism. For this reason, Salli saddle chairs with manual seat tilt adjustment can accommodate the needs of almost any body type.
Tilt the chair slightly forward to get your pelvis in its neutral position, which keeps your back in a natural healthy posture. Tilt the chair slightly backwards to avoid excessive lordosis, which is common among people with hypermobile joints.
There is no research to indicate whether "swing" or "tilt" saddle motion is superior from a health or task perspective. Some professionals need to have very precise movements and prefer the tilt motion for more stability.
• The seat of Salli Nature consists of four pieces of leather, with fine stitching in between; slices are left over from the production of other chair models. The natural rough character of real leather stands out well in Nature chairs, as the occasional marks from horsefly bites to bigger scars tell about a life lived, making each chair unique.
• 85–95 % of the base material is recycled aluminium. Comes in black
• Active sitting with 360 swing or back and forth tilt mechanism
• Four height pistons to choose from depending on your height. The Long lift is for users taller than 5'4, the medium lift for users smaller than 5'6 and the small lift for users smaller than 4'9.
• Gas spring comes in metallic or black depending on the base color chosen
• Upholstery is made of 4 black leather pieces with fine stitching in between;
• Standard black castors
• Maximum load 260 pound
• Average chair weight 24 pound
• Finnish design
• Warranty: 10 years on Premium Finnish chairs
We recommend the enclosed tutorial video to make sure to use the chair correctly.
The short gas spring S is suitable for users under 4'9, medium M for users under 5'6 and long L for users that are over 5'4. S Light gas spring (only matte black) is most suitable for children of 9-14 years, as it needs less weight to lower the seat.
Mini gas spring is for special circumstances only, its use is not dependent on the user’s height but on the working height.
Colours metallic, matte metallic, or black.
Shipping & Warranty
Custom chairs are made to order in the Salli factory in Finland. Your chair ships within 3 weeks and takes about a week to get to you.
No returns on custom chairs.
The manufacturer warrants its products against defects in materials or workmanship which arise during the course of regular indoor use, and for normal wear of genuine leather components, as follows:
Ten (10) years for upholstered chairs (e.g., Salli Swing, Swing Care, SwingFit, SwingFit Care, Multiadjuster, Multiadjuster Care, Twin, Twin Care, Classic, Strong), including the seat, casters, tilt mechanism, lift, and base.
Two (2) years for non-upholstered chairs (e.g., Salli Pro), including the seat, casters, tilt mechanism, standard pneumatic cylinder, and base.
Two (2) years for chair accessories and pneumatic foot-control assembly.
See the Salli Instruction Manual (Finland) for complete warranty information.
The chair must not be used or stored in temperatures lower than + 5 °C. The purchaser's sole claim shall be for repair or replacement, at the sole option of Salli Systems / Easydoing Ltd., of any defective product covered by the warranty.
The Finnish company Salli offers the healthiest seat in the world for people suffering from different kinds of sitting disorders. Salli Saddle Chairs, 30 years later, still provides you a unique and unburdened, standing-like, and active way to sit in balance, giving rise to several other health factors that keep you alert and creative.
The products of Salli Systems are exported to about 80 countries. Often copied but never equalled, the top quality custom seats are traditionally handmade following strict quality control and highest environment standards.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.