+ The healthiest ergonomic chair on the market. Salli's Split Saddle Chairs are adopted by many different professionals and home workers around the world. Once you try it, you can't go back
+ The Salli Saddle Chair offers you an unburdened, standing-like, and active way to sit in balance that affects your whole body, circulation, and metabolism positively
+Choose from the many options and accessories to fit your work and sitting needs.
+ We are the largest Salli online retailer in North America in 2022 and our service is rated 5* by our customers
• The sitting height is about 7 - 15 inch higher than a traditional chair and therefore your Salli won't fit at a traditional desk
• This chair requires a few days to adapt, but once you get used to it, you definitively adopt it. Check out our blog How to use your Salli chair
A better posture drives higher energy levels, brain activity, and mental strength. Riding-like sitting affects posture, breathing, and blood circulation into the lower limbs, genitalia, external and internal pelvic organs, muscles, and joints. You even benefit from better bowel movements.
The split between the two-part of the seat increases circulation and comfort in the genital area for both genders.
It may appear to be a complex chair. But let's break it down for you. Here is an overview of the different movement mechanism and chair types:
We recommend Swing (vs. SwingFit) for anyone over 6ft who will not share the chair with someone smaller, mostly from a cost standpoint.
The standard size seat gives good support also for people who have a broader pelvis. This is especially the case if their muscles are flexible. TheSmallmodels are liked especially by people with a narrow pelvis. Also, if you have tight muscles around the hips and/or relatively short legs, the Small seat might feel more comfortable for you to use.
How about "swing" versus "tilt"?
Swing: The 360-degree seat motion strengthens your deep core muscles and increases metabolism.Salli saddle chairs with fluid seat motion are suitable for most folks of average build. Unfortunately, the swing motion often does not work for those with anatomical characteristics at the bell curve ends (e.g., petite, big, generous hips or thighs, etc.). In those cases, the user’s body weight may not center over the axis of motion under the seat, interfering with the seat’s ability to follow the body’s movement. The result can be poor body postures.
Tilt:Tilt mechanisms offer a greater range of movement in a forward/backward tilt direction than is available in a Swing mechanism. For this reason, Salli saddle chairs with manual seat tilt adjustment can accommodate the needs of almost any body type.
Tilt the chair slightly forward to get your pelvis in its neutral position, which keeps your back in a natural healthy posture. Tilt the chair slightly backward to avoid excessive lordosis, which is common among people with hypermobile joints.
There is no research to indicate whether "swing" or "tilt" saddle motion is superior from a health or task perspective. Some professionals need to have exact movements and prefer the tilt motion for more stability.
• Depending on your chair type, you benefit from active sitting with 360 swing or back and forth tilt mechanism
• Four height pistons to choose from depending on your height. The Long lift is for users taller than 5'4, the medium-lift for users smaller than 5'6, and the small lift for users smaller than 4'9.
• Gas spring comes in metallic or black depending on the base color chosen
We recommend the enclosed tutorial video to make sure to use the chair correctly or check out our blog How to use your Salli chair for full details
Check out our unboxing video. Assembly doesn't get easier than that!
As default, all upholstered accessories will be using the main fabric used on your Salli chair. Let us know if you have any specific requests.
Allround is excellent for dentists, dental surgeons, or dental assistants. It moves all around the chair and can be used in the front, back, and sides. It can act as a support for one hand or both hands or as stretching support. The support also revolves around its own axis.
Support can be changed from left-handed to right-handed and vice versa by attaching the adjustment mechanism to the other end of the support. Allround is attached to the gas cylinder of the chair so that it can be used with all Salli chair models.
Seats SwingFit, Small SwingFit, Swing, MultiAdjuster, Small MultiAdjuster, Twin, or Classic
Support arch length approx. 61 cm, width approx. 8.5 cm
Please note!With the Allround support, the chair cannot be adjusted as low as possible without the support.
For precision work and tasks that require elbow support or where you need to work very close to the target. Elbow Rest is ideal for dental care, industry (installation, welding), to be used as a rehabilitation aid (back, pelvis, and leg injuries), in control rooms, and at home, for those who need support while doing handiwork.
Adjust height and depth of the support you need
Seats MultiAdjuster, Small MultiAdjuster, Twin, Chin, and Classic
Enables height adjustment without using the lever by hand. Recommended for hygienic environments, such as operating theatres and dental clinics. Colour: metal.
Note!The combination Salli Base and Top & Bottom always with Ø 75 mm inline or industrial castors. Can not be used with the Small Aluminium Base Ø19.6 inch.
The short gas spring S is suitable for users under 4'9, medium M for users under 5'6, and long L for users over 5'4. S Light gas spring (only matte black) is most suitable for children of 9-14 years, as it needs less weight to lower the seat.
Mini gas spring is for special circumstances only, and its use is not dependent on the user’s height but the working height.
Colors metallic, matte metallic, or black.
Gives support for high workstations. Ideal for dental, customer service desks, or cashiers. An alternative option for foot support is to choose the Salli Base with the large round foot support over each castor.
Custom chairs are made to order in the Salli factory in Finland. Your chair ships within 3 to 4 weeks and takes about a week to get to you.
No returns on custom chairs.
The manufacturer warrants its products against defects in materials or craft which arise during the course of regular indoor use and for normal wear of genuine leather components, as follows:
Ten (10) years for upholstered chairs, including the seat, casters, tilt mechanism, lift, and base.
Two (2) years for chair accessories and pneumatic foot-control assembly.
See the Salli Instruction Manual (Finland) for complete warranty information.
The chair must not be used or stored in temperatures lower than + 5 °C. The purchaser's sole claim shall be for repair or replacement, at the sole option of Salli Systems / Easydoing Ltd., of any defective product covered by the warranty.
This Salli seat is a life-changer! My back and shoulders thank you for this great recommendation. So glad I got it over the kneeling chair, as it's fun to sit in it and move around
It will just take some getting used to but so far, I haven't had any of the pain issues I was having before on the regular chair
We bought 8 for our new dental practise. Great Chairs!
Chair is awsome, exceeds expectations.
Mohamed Ali B.
Love the chair , made well too!
PhilZen here. I was so curious to try it out, so I ordered this chair for our office, and here is my first feedback.
The first contact:
* The chair arrived within three weeks and was well packaged
* The assembly takes a few seconds. Place the gas lift on the base, which already has the castors, and add the seat on the gas lift. No screws, nothing. It can't get easier than that. I will post an unboxing video shortly.
* The craft looks and feels high quality and sturdy.
* the Premium Leather in Vintage Cognac is beautiful, has a soft touch, and has that light and pleasant leather odor. I have chosen the DESIGN seat to have the stitching detail on the seat. I love the result!
Using the chair:
* How does it feel? Like many of us, I have been sitting on many different office chairs in my life. I was more recently using a drafting stool with my sit-to-stand desk. This saddle requires getting used to it. The saddle's shape feels right but a bit hard on the bottom bones in the first days. Our bodies need to get reprogrammed to healthier sitting, and I can already feel an improvement after a couple of days. I am also impressed with how the chair puts you naturally in a proper posture and induces easy movement.
* I also don't miss a backrest, whereas I am 6'5 and used to slouch a lot. As I am working on my core muscles using the swing movement, I don't believe I will miss a backrest in the near future either (I'll tell you).
* It isn't a heavy chair, and I started moving it around as I like to work from different places throughout my day.
* The Salli base is nice to change feet positions and massage your sole.
To summarize, I really like the design and the feel of this chair. In terms of ergonomics, everything in the product description applies and makes total sense. Let me know if you have any questions. Phil
The Salli saddle chair has been great! Definitely has improved my posture and my body feels so much better. Phil was fantastic to order from and was fantastic in answering any questions I had. I would highly recommend ordering from them in the future!
My body is still adjusting to the new posture using the new chair.
I love this chair. It promotes good posture and I find it very comfortable. Great buying experience and awesome customer service! Worth every penny.
Change the way you sit!
The saddle chair has me sitting upright again. You sit on your sitting bones and your spine is naturally straight. Now it does take some getting used to, so two of us share it and swap each hour or so to begin with but I can sit on it for half a day within the first few weeks. The chairs are incredibly well made and robust.
This was a great buying experience
This was a great buying experience. Best price, excellent customer service, and quick processing/shipping. I love my new chair! Also, Phil has started a green initiative and informed me that my purchase payed for a tree to be planted! This is a great business and I would absolutely take my next purchase to Phil Zen.
After a few months of using my new Salli saddle chair my back issues are gone. My afternoon work is more effective and my investment is repaying me with improved health and better outputs. Thanks Salli