Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 26 and Oct 02.
Inventory Updated September 20th
Kneeling with height adjustment & wheels
With it's wheels and adjustable height, the Wing gives you the option to glide effortlessly as you sit on the cloud-like cushions all day. It is a premium quality sustainably built work chair which will last for decades. Customize your new preferred chair with us!
• Body support for continuous movement while sitting
• Encourages your spine to find its natural curve, creating a balanced torso, strengthening the muscles in your back, also enhances your breathing, boosting productivity and overall health
• Height adjust 20" to 28.3"
• Top quality plywood from sustainable European forests
• Made of premium padding & fabric & leather providing comfort through hours of seating. See further information in the DETAILS tab.
• Hand made & inspected for best possible quality
• 3 year on foams & upholstery, 5 years warranty on mechanical parts and 7 years on wood
• Best price guarantee
• Custom made to your taste in Europe at the Varier factory.
Check out our other Varier chairs
Sit Strong, Stand Easy
Wing features a curved component of moulded plywood which is designed for attaining natural movement. While the seat and kneepads are integrated into the base, ensuring stability. Carefully selected foam is covered by top of the line upholstery to make your chair last for generations. Varier is using only premium and sustainable products and manufacturing processes.
Varier has implemented strict COVID precautions at the manufacturing site to make sure employees stay safe and products uncontaminated.
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. However we give you as many high quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
Fabrics - 2 versions, multiple colors
• REVIVE - 100% Finest Recycled Polyester. REVIVE is a vibrant upholstery textile featuring subtle chevron-like shapes, but appears to be solid when viewed from a distance. REVIVE is comprised by two unicolors, one in the warp and one in the weft, either tone-in-tone or slightly contrasting.
Designed by Georgina Wright, REVIVE was especially created with a focus to reduce the environmental impact both in production and natural resources. Made from used plastic bottles, REVIVE's production process uses less energy, less chemicals and lower CO2 emissions than traditional polyester.
Benefits: Durable, great lightfastness and flame retardant, washable, Greenguard and Greenguard Gold certified.
• FAME is made of 95% Wools of New Zealand, 5% Polyamide. Fame is a unique woolen upholstery fabric which is exceptionally durable, but nevertheless luxuriously soft and stretchable assured through the use of new yarn structures and spinning methods. Fame has a European Union Eco Label and meets STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
Benefits: Silky smooth, durable, great lightfastness and flame retardant, dry cleanable, environmentally friendly
Leather - 2 versions, multiple colors
• DUNES® - An elegant, matt surface with a somewhat velvety look and feel. A special process involving sanding, buffing and applying a special type of leather oil to the surface gives it that unique matt look that’s raw with a touch of understated elegance.
Part of DUNES®’ extra appeal are the subtle, natural markings which bring a unique personality to each hide. The colours we feature will also vary from hide to hide and with each individual hide. Watch for a delicious patina that will appear over time as a result of the leather’s exposure to daylight, interior lighting and usage. In fact, the more you use DUNES®, the more the leather becomes shinier and smoother.
DUNES® has received the Nordic Swan Ecolabel. A highly respected certification verifying that it meets a rigorous set of requirements in regards to environment, use of energy and resources. See swatches online
• NOIR - It's one of those leathers that stirs the emotions even before you touch it. Come closer and you can see the lovely, natural irregular marking from the rawhide. Run your fingers across the surface and feel the smooth texture of the natural grain.
As a Semi-Aniline leather, NOIR has a special light finish that protects it from dirt, the effects of light and the harmful rays of the sun. The surface has a slightly more uniform look than Aniline leather, but the natural grain is still visible, adding to its authenticity and originality. NOIR is soft, flexible and comfortable, making it an exceptional choice for furniture.
• Black Frame & Black Seat
• Height: 20" - 28.3"
• Wide 22.8"
• Depth 22.8"
• Weight: 22lb
• Base: Five star base with soft casters
• 5 years warranty on mechanical parts and 7 years on wood
Official & Updated Varier Instructions
Custom made to your taste in Europe at the Varier factory, your chair currently gets built within 4 weeks.
Standard Shipping: your chair will ship by sea with a transit time of 1.5 up to 3.5 months.
Express Shipping: We air transport for your chair. The fee for air transport is additional. Typical air cargo transportation time is 2-6 weeks, depending on the next air cargo departure.
Upon arrival of your product in the USA at our warehouse in CO, your order will be received and shipped to you directly per ground transport. Upon shipment in the USA, you will receive an email with tracking information. Ground transport takes usually between 3 to 7 business days.
Varier accepts right to withdrawal only within 24 hours after you completed your order as this is a custom made to order chair.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.