Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 11 and Mar 17.
Inventory Updated: March 1st
A prime nap spot combining comfort, design & health
The Peel chair from Varier has a sculptural expression and with its organic shape it carefully embraces the body and invites relaxation. The chair combines stylish form and function, where the freedom to move is a central design element. With an integrated tilting mechanism, the chair seamlessly follows the body’s natural movement. Peel has an aluminum base and is available in a range of different fabrics and colors.
Through the unique combination of unparalleled quality, modern design and ultimate comfort, the Varier Peel chair offers biophilic shape, colors & fabric, freedom of movement to the body – just like nature intended.
Come join the movement. Sit down and move on!
• A rare and winning combination of style, Comfort, support and movement
• The smooth tilting mechanism enhances freedom of movement and induces unconscious movement
• Improve your concentration and energy through increased blood circulation and oxygen supply
• When not fully reclined, the foot rest serves as a perfect side table
• Full 360° rotation. Consisting of sculpted foam, the compact shape gently wraps your body in numerous reclined positions
• The premium padding, fabric and leather provide stability, comfort and support through hours of seating. See the DETAIL & UPHOLSTERY tab for further information
• Environmentally friendly, built to last, using non toxic chemicals. Take part in a journey towards a sustainable future
• 5 warranty years on foams & upholstery and mechanical parts
• Varier has implemented strict COVID precautions at the manufacturing site and warehouse to make sure employees stay safe and products uncontaminated
• Best price guarantee
• Customize your one of a kind chair, made in Europe at the Varier factory
When designing Peel, Norwegian interior architect and designer Olav Eldøy had in the back of his mind creating a prime nap spot, but also combining the 3 key components of a great recliner: Comfort, design and health. Peel has it all.
Unequaled production standards
Made from top quality products, using non toxic components and following highest environmental standards.
Varier has implemented strict COVID precautions at the manufacturing site to make sure employees stay safe and products uncontaminated.
Download the Environmental Product Declaration
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. However we give you as many high quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
• FAME is made of 95% Wools of New Zealand, 5% Polyamide. Fame is a unique woolen upholstery fabric which is exceptionally durable, but nevertheless luxuriously soft and stretchable assured through the use of new yarn structures and spinning methods. Fame has a European Union Eco Label and meets STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
Benefits: Silky smooth, durable, great lightfastness and flame retardant, dry cleanable, environmentally friendly
Leather - 2 versions, multiple colors
• DUNES® - An elegant, matt surface with a somewhat velvety look and feel. A special process involving sanding, buffing and applying a special type of leather oil to the surface gives it that unique matt look that’s raw with a touch of understated elegance.
Part of DUNES®’ extra appeal are the subtle, natural markings which bring a unique personality to each hide. The colours we feature will also vary from hide to hide and with each individual hide. Watch for a delicious patina that will appear over time as a result of the leather’s exposure to daylight, interior lighting and usage. In fact, the more you use DUNES®, the more the leather becomes shinier and smoother.
DUNES® has received the Nordic Swan Ecolabel. A highly respected certification verifying that it meets a rigorous set of requirements in regards to environment, use of energy and resources. See swatches online
• NOIR - It's one of those leathers that stirs the emotions even before you touch it. Come closer and you can see the lovely, natural irregular marking from the rawhide. Run your fingers across the surface and feel the smooth texture of the natural grain.
As a Semi-Aniline leather, NOIR has a special light finish that protects it from dirt, the effects of light and the harmful rays of the sun. The surface has a slightly more uniform look than Aniline leather, but the natural grain is still visible, adding to its authenticity and originality. NOIR is soft, flexible and comfortable, making it an exceptional choice for furniture.
Design by Norwegian architect and designers Olav Eldøy
Manufacturer Varier Model NumberPEEL-4000
W 35 in x D 35 in x H 44.5-48.4im
Foot stool: W 19.3 in x D 19..3 in x H 22
Seat Height 18 in Weight 38 lbs. Max Weight -
Foam, Fabric, Mechanism, Labor: 5 Years
We have a few models available in quickship:
• Leather - NOIR Black with footrest and natural wood base for $3,449
• Fabric - Hallingdale Dark Fuschia with footrest and aluminium base for $3,549
• Aniline Leather Cognac with footrest and aluminium base for $3,990
Chat with us to purchase
Official Varier Lead Times for Special Order
Custom made to your taste in Europe at the Varier factory, your chair currently gets built within 4 weeks. 8 weeks for the leather version.
Standard Shipping: your chair will arrive to your door in 8 to 12 weeks from the time you placed your order.
Upon arrival of your product in the USA at our warehouse in Colorado, your order will be received and shipped to you directly per UPS ground transport for which you will receive detailed tracking information. Ground transport takes usually between 3 to 5 business days.
Varier accepts right to withdrawal only within 24 hours after you completed your order as this is a made to order chair. Varier accepts no returns on made to order or stock chairs however all our customers simply love this chair.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.