Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 28 and Oct 04.
Inventory Updated September 21st
Sit strong, stand easy
Move is a classic. It was designed in the 80s and has since set the status quo for nonconventional sitting. Move is an ideal work chair and complements any height adjustable desk. The NEAT certification conducted by Mayo Clinic conclude Varier Move, on average, will increase calorie burn 18% above the baseline. Move comes in various sizes. Choose yours.
Buy it now and get the 109$ rubber pad for smoother contact on hard floors for free!
• Body support for continuous movement while sitting or standing
• Promotes constant unconscious movement, boosting your productivity and overall health
• The gas lift adjusts from 22 to 32.25 inches
• Top quality plywood from sustainable forests
• Manually sanded and coated with water-based, non-toxic lacquers
• Gas lift is made in Germany, empowered by high-pressured gas, making the height adjustable mechanism smooth, reliable and long lasting
• The premium padding, fabric and leather provide stability, comfort and support through hours of seating. See the DETAIL & UPHOLSTERY tab for further information
• Environmentally friendly, built to last, using non toxic chemicals, the chair is 100% recyclable. Take part in a journey towards a sustainable future
• 5 years warranty on lift 7 years on wood
• Best price guarantee
• Quick ship within 3 business days on models highlighted
Check out our other Varier chairs
Sit down, move on!
Perfect posture doesn’t exist. That’s why Varier only creates chairs that can be used in a variety of ways, for a variety of purposes with seamless transitions in-between, not a static object but one that invites people to move when they sit. Move is all about movement.
Unequaled production standards
Made from top quality wood from sustainable European forests. For a beautiful finish, our wood is covered with ash top veneer, manually sanded and coated with water-based, non-toxic lacquers.
Varier has implemented strict COVID precautions at the manufacturing site to make sure employees stay safe and products uncontaminated.
Download the Environmental Product Declaration.
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. However we give you as many high quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
Fabrics - 2 versions, multiple colors
• REVIVE - 100% Finest Recycled Polyester. REVIVE is a vibrant upholstery textile featuring subtle chevron-like shapes, but appears to be solid when viewed from a distance. REVIVE is comprised by two unicolors, one in the warp and one in the weft, either tone-in-tone or slightly contrasting.
Designed by Georgina Wright, REVIVE was especially created with a focus to reduce the environmental impact both in production and natural resources. Made from used plastic bottles, REVIVE's production process uses less energy, less chemicals and lower CO2 emissions than traditional polyester.
Benefits: Durable, great lightfastness and flame retardant, washable, Greenguard and Greenguard Gold certified.
• FAME is made of 95% Wools of New Zealand, 5% Polyamide. Fame is a unique woolen upholstery fabric which is exceptionally durable, but nevertheless luxuriously soft and stretchable assured through the use of new yarn structures and spinning methods. Fame has a European Union Eco Label and meets STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
Benefits: Silky smooth, durable, great lightfastness and flame retardant, dry cleanable, environmentally friendly
Leather - 2 versions, multiple colors
• DUNES® - An elegant, matt surface with a somewhat velvety look and feel. A special process involving sanding, buffing and applying a special type of leather oil to the surface gives it that unique matt look that’s raw with a touch of understated elegance.
Part of DUNES®’ extra appeal are the subtle, natural markings which bring a unique personality to each hide. The colours we feature will also vary from hide to hide and with each individual hide. Watch for a delicious patina that will appear over time as a result of the leather’s exposure to daylight, interior lighting and usage. In fact, the more you use DUNES®, the more the leather becomes shinier and smoother.
DUNES® has received the Nordic Swan Ecolabel. A highly respected certification verifying that it meets a rigorous set of requirements in regards to environment, use of energy and resources. See swatches online
• NOIR - It's one of those leathers that stirs the emotions even before you touch it. Come closer and you can see the lovely, natural irregular marking from the rawhide. Run your fingers across the surface and feel the smooth texture of the natural grain.
As a Semi-Aniline leather, NOIR has a special light finish that protects it from dirt, the effects of light and the harmful rays of the sun. The surface has a slightly more uniform look than Aniline leather, but the natural grain is still visible, adding to its authenticity and originality. NOIR is soft, flexible and comfortable, making it an exceptional choice for furniture.
• Seat: Move: Ø 17". Move Small: Ø 14"
• Base: Ø15.7"
• Weight: 15lb
• Various gas lift options are available: small if you're under 5ft, medium if you're between 5-5.6ft or high if you're above 5.6ft:
• Add a the Move Rubber Pad for a smoother contact when using the stool on concrete or other hard floors
• Add Glow Tracker, Wearable technology for Move chair, Glow tracks and monitors your sitting activity and helps you develop healthy sitting habits.Attach the Glow tracker to the underside of your Move chair, and connect with the Glow tracker app.
• Warranty: Seven years warranty on all wood parts, five years warranty on all mechanical parts
• Certificate: The NEAT certification was conducted by Mayo Clinic, a renowned non-profit medical practice. They conclude Varier Move, on average, will increase calorie burn 18% above the baseline.
• Download the Move Stool fact sheet
Official & Updated Varier Instructions
Custom made to your taste in Europe at the Varier factory, your chair currently gets built within 4 weeks.
Standard Shipping: your chair will ship by sea with a transit time of 1.5 up to 3.5 months.
Express Shipping: We air transport for your chair. The fee for air transport is additional. Typical air cargo transportation time is 2-6 weeks, depending on the next air cargo departure.
Upon arrival of your product in the USA at our warehouse in CO, your order will be received and shipped to you directly per ground transport. Upon shipment in the USA, you will receive an email with tracking information. Ground transport takes usually between 3 to 7 business days.
Varier accepts right to withdrawal only within 24 hours after you completed your order as this is a custom made to order chair.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.