Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 11 and Mar 17.
Inventory Updated: March 1st
Rare & winning combination of style, comfort, support & movement
Kokon has a modern spirit that is unlike traditional recliners. It supports your body within its natural state by incorporating a gentle tilting function in the base. The soft lines of the chair showcase its sophisticated design without compromising comfort. Complemented with the footrest, this soft yet structured chair assists in pure relaxation. Kokon has an aluminum base and is available in a range of different fabrics and colors.
Recliner chair with full 360° rotation, featuring a hidden tilting mechanism, it seamlessly follows your body’s natural movement and once you are most comfortable, allows you to simply lock your position. Kokon consists of sculpted foam which wraps your body in numerous reclined positions, providing a winning combination of both support and flexibility.
Come join the movement. Sit down and move on!
• The smooth tilting mechanism enhanced freedom of movement and induces unconscious movement
• Improve your concentration and energy through increased blood circulation and oxygen supply
• Full 360° rotation. Consisting of sculpted foam, the compact shape gently wraps your body in numerous reclined positions
• The premium padding, fabric and leather provide stability, comfort and support through hours of seating. See the DETAIL & UPHOLSTERY tab for further information
• Environmentally friendly, built to last, using non toxic chemicals. Take part in a journey towards a sustainable future
• 5 years on foams & upholstery
• Varier has implemented strict COVID precautions at the manufacturing site and warehouse to make sure employees stay safe and products uncontaminated
• We offer best price guarantee
• Customize your one of a kind chair, made in Europe at the Varier factory
Sit down, move on!
Perfect posture doesn’t exist. That’s why Varier only creates chairs that can be used in a variety of ways, for a variety of purposes with seamless transitions in-between, not a static object but one that invites people to move when they sit. The Kokon is about comfort and movement.Design by Danish designer Thomas Pedersen.
Varier has implemented strict COVID precautions at the manufacturing site to make sure employees stay safe and products uncontaminated.
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. However we give you as many high quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
• FAME is made of 95% Wools of New Zealand, 5% Polyamide. Fame is a unique woolen upholstery fabric which is exceptionally durable, but nevertheless luxuriously soft and stretchable assured through the use of new yarn structures and spinning methods. Fame has a European Union Eco Label and meets STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
Benefits: Silky smooth, durable, great lightfastness and flame retardant, dry cleanable, environmentally friendly
Leather - 2 versions, multiple colors
• DUNES® - An elegant, matt surface with a somewhat velvety look and feel. A special process involving sanding, buffing and applying a special type of leather oil to the surface gives it that unique matt look that’s raw with a touch of understated elegance.
Part of DUNES®’ extra appeal are the subtle, natural markings which bring a unique personality to each hide. The colours we feature will also vary from hide to hide and with each individual hide. Watch for a delicious patina that will appear over time as a result of the leather’s exposure to daylight, interior lighting and usage. In fact, the more you use DUNES®, the more the leather becomes shinier and smoother.
DUNES® has received the Nordic Swan Ecolabel. A highly respected certification verifying that it meets a rigorous set of requirements in regards to environment, use of energy and resources. See swatches online
• NOIR - It's one of those leathers that stirs the emotions even before you touch it. Come closer and you can see the lovely, natural irregular marking from the rawhide. Run your fingers across the surface and feel the smooth texture of the natural grain.
As a Semi-Aniline leather, NOIR has a special light finish that protects it from dirt, the effects of light and the harmful rays of the sun. The surface has a slightly more uniform look than Aniline leather, but the natural grain is still visible, adding to its authenticity and originality. NOIR is soft, flexible and comfortable, making it an exceptional choice for furniture.
Manufacturer Varier Model NumberKOKON-4200
W 28.7 in x D 32.6 in x H 43in
Foot stool: W 18.8 in x D 15.3 in x H 18
Seat Height 16 in Weight 68 lbs. Max Weight -
Foam, Fabric, Mechanism, Labor: 5 Years
Official Varier Lead Times for Special Order
Custom made to your taste in Europe at the Varier factory, your chair currently gets built within 4 weeks. 8 weeks for the leather version.
Standard Shipping: your chair will arrive to your door in 8 to 12 weeks from the time you placed your order.
Upon arrival of your product in the USA at our warehouse in Colorado, your order will be received and shipped to you directly per UPS ground transport for which you will receive detailed tracking information. Ground transport takes usually between 3 to 5 business days.
Varier accepts right to withdrawal only within 24 hours after you completed your order as this is a made to order chair. Varier accepts no returns on made to order or stock chairs however all our customers simply love this chair.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.