+ A piece of living artwork and creative way to bring nature to your home, which is proven to reduce stress, improve cognitive function, enhance mood & creativity
+ Healthy Plants: Plants grow freely throughout the system and aren’t restricted to grow pots, producing a vibrant living wall
+ Arrives ready to use. No waterproofing or structural supports are required to install the frame.
+Smart & Safe Watering: Features enclosed watering and passive irrigation to eliminate potential water issues. Holds up 4 to 6 weeks worth of water
+Premium quality backed by 3 years warranty
• Plants thrive because their roots are allowed to spread freely throughout each cassette, resulting in a lush and vibrant green wall
• Plants remain healthy because they sit at a natural growth angle and are supported by the individual plant cups
• Healthy Plants Plants can grow throughout the cassette (i.e. not contained to their grow pots), producing a vibrant living wall
• Polyester blend wick supplies even and steady water and the plastic back shell keeps moisture contained
• Smart and Safe Watering Passive irrigation system utilizes natural capillary wicking, which is much more reliable than pumps, drip irrigation lines, or catches basins
• Powder coated steel frame is available in silver. It also comes in white but is on-demand so allow some extra time for delivery.
Feeling like getting something custom-made? Your imagination is the limit. We also produce preserved moos frames. We will be happy to assist you! Ask our experts at email@example.com.
***Plants are not included*** and have to be bought separately at your local shop. Check out our plant guide.
The dimensions of the LiveDivider PLUS are:
LiveDivider PLUS 1: 42" W x 32" H x 7.4" D
LiveDivider PLUS 2: 44" W x 51.5"H x 7.5" D
LiveDivider PLUS 3: 44 W x 71" H x 7.5" D
WEIGHT (without water and plants):
LiveDivider PLUS 1: 126.5 lbs
LiveDivider PLUS 2: 167.5 lbs
LiveDivider PLUS 3: 208.5 lbs
Materials: Cassette (The cassettes are fitted with capillary microfibre textile woven from 80% polyester and 20% polyamide.)
front side: made of air-permeable expanded polypropylene (EPP)
backside: made of polypropylene (PP)
Both base plate and frame are made of powder-coated steel and are fully recyclable.
Plants thrive with the right light exposure which depends on every plant of course. To make sure your plants grow at their best check out our general plant lightrequirements.
Items will be shipped within 2 to 3 business days once your payment is confirmed. A confirmation email and a tracking number will be sent right after the shipment. *The white frame Divider requires an extra 2 weeks for production.
We are pretty sure you will love our Suite Plant product, however, sometimes we just change our minds. Not a problem. If a product does not perform as promised or meet your needs, they’ll do everything they can to make it right. That’s why they are happy to accept returns that meet the following terms and conditions:
• Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee
• Return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer
• Custom orders are non-cancellable
• Closeout items are non-returnable
• Items that have been used are not refundable
• For items that are returnable, returns must be shipped back and received at SuitePant 30 days of customer receipt
• Returned items must be in the original cartons and in new condition
• Merchandise returns will not be accepted without a prior return authorization from Phil Zen. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with the process.
Suite Plants warrants that its LivePanel and LivePictures green wall hardware will be free from defects in materials and workmanship when given normal, proper, and intended usage.
Term of warranty
1. Hardware. The limited warranty covers the hardware for three (3) years (after installation in case of the LivePanel. In the event of future claims where an exact installation date is unknown, Suite Plants shall use a date 30 days after the initial invoice date.
2. Accessories. The limited warranty covers the irrigation system, connections, and all other accessories for ninety (90) days after installation in case of the LivePanel.
3. Replacements. Suite Plants warrants replacement parts will perform to the same material standards as the original parts for the longer of the remainder of the original warranty period or ninety (90) days from the date of shipment from Suite Plants. This limited warranty does not cover cosmetic defects. Hardware replacement parts may have minor cosmetic defects such as scratches or dents, as long as the defects do not interfere with the functional performance of the part or assembly.
For detailed information regarding your warranty, please contact PhilZen at email@example.com.