+A piece of living artwork and creative way to bring nature to your home, which is proven to reduce stress, improve cognitive function, enhance mood & creativity
+Easy Installation: No waterproofing or structural supports are required to install the frame
+Smart & Safe Watering: Features enclosed watering and passive irrigation to eliminate potential water issues. Holds up to 2 weeks worth of water
+Lightweight and Slim: Hardware protrudes only 4.4" off of the wall and weighs only 6 lbs fully loaded with plants and water
+Healthy Plants: Plants grow freely throughout the system and aren’t restricted to grow pots, producing a vibrant living wall
+Premium quality backed by 3 years warranty
• Plants thrive because their roots are allowed to spread freely throughout each cassette, resulting in a lush and vibrant green wall.
• Plants remain healthy because they sit at a natural growth angle and are supported by the individual plant cups.
• Polyester blend wick supplies even and steady water and the plastic back shell keeps moisture contained.
• Protrudes only 4.4” from Plant Cassette
• Made of lightweight and recyclable Expanded Polypropylene engineered plastic foam
• Plastic frame is available in white, black, red, and charcoal colors
Larger sizes are available. Check out the Live Picture selection. Feeling like getting something custom-made? Your imagination is the limit. We also produce preserved moos frames. We will be happy to assist you! Ask our experts at email@example.com.
***Plants are not included*** and have to be bought separately at your local shop. If needed we will be happy to put you in contact with a local dealer to assist you. Check out our plant guide
Check out the enclosed video to see how simple the installation is.
What about maintenance?
Obviously all plants grow at different pace with more or less strong roots.
Therefore it is recommended to keep an eye on your greens.
- Cut the roots at mid length if they become an issue.
- Generally they recommend to trim the plant and roots every month or couple of months depending on their grow speed
- If you need to remove the plant because it gets out of control, don't pull the plant out or you will rip the cassette. Let the plant dry out and cut the plant out. Leave the roots weaven in the cassette rot as they will serve as food for the next ones.
- Don't let the reservoir get clunked or you may get water damage from water getting out the frame.
Items will be shipped within one day once your payment is confirmed. A confirmation email and a tracking number will be sent right after the shipment.
We are pretty sure you will love our Suite Plant product, however, sometimes we just change our minds. Not a problem. If a product does not perform as promised or meet your needs, they’ll do everything they can to make it right. That’s why they are happy to accept returns that meet the following terms and conditions:
• Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee
• Return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer
• Custom orders are non-cancellable
• Closeout items are non-returnable
• Items that have been used are not refundable
• For items that are returnable, returns must be shipped back and received at SuitePant 30 days of customer receipt
• Returned items must be in the original cartons and in new condition
• Merchandise returns will not be accepted without a prior return authorization from Phil Zen. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with the process.
Suite Plants warrants that it's LivePanel and LivePictures green wall hardware will be free from defects in materials and workmanship when given normal, proper, and intended usage.
Term of warranty
1. Hardware. The limited warranty covers the hardware for three (3) years (after installation in case of the LivePanel. In the event of future claims where an exact installation date is unknown, Suite Plants shall use a date 30 days after the initial invoice date.
2. Accessories. The limited warranty covers the irrigation system, connections, and all other accessories for ninety (90) days after installation in case of the LivePanel.
3. Replacements. Suite Plants warrants replacement parts will perform to the same material standards as the original parts for the longer of the remainder of the original warranty period or ninety (90) days from the date of shipment from Suite Plants. This limited warranty does not cover cosmetic defects. Hardware replacement parts may have minor cosmetic defects such as scratches or dents, as long as the defects do not interfere with the functional performance of the part or assembly.
For detailed information regarding your warranty, please contact PhilZen at email@example.com.
Really happy with the frame. Very easy directions for hanging and online references.