Create your own eye catching 100% organic natural reindeer moss wall with our 12"x12" Easy Moss Tiles! Simply paste one tile next to the other and cover whatever area you like. Sound absorbing, hypoallergenic, maintenance free and capturing indoor air pollutants, this amazing interior design piece easily attach to any indoor surface, flat or curved, using double face tape or nails. The preserved moss is mounted on a thin and flexible plastic backer which makes it very light and super simple to cut to size. It doesn't get simpler than that!
The Easy Moss Tile is handmade here in the US from natural reindeer moss and smells good not like some other imported versions.
To keep your Living Moss Tile at its best, note that
• The product is meant for indoor use only
• The product cannot be placed in direct contact with water
• The moss of the product may be touched only with utmost care when the moss is dry. The moss dries and breaks easily when the relative humidity of the air is under 40%. At 40% relative humidity the moss gradually starts to soften. Above 40% relative humidity the moss stays soft and tolerates normal touching well.
• Placing the product in direct sunlight may cause some minor discoloration of the moss over time
• The product does not need any maintenance. If desired, it can be cleaned gently with the dust brush of a vacuum cleaner
• The cut shapes of the product enhance the unique application possibilities of your design.
• Thanks to the flexibility of the Living Moss Tile, it is also the ideal product for curved surfaces.
• One by One foot square panel. Mounted on plastic backer, ready to hang. Our reindeer Moss panel is for any space!
• Naturally Absorbs & Holds Moisture To Retain Soft Texture -Resistant to Static Electricity & Dust Particles - Passively Removes Ammonia (from animal waste, fertilizers, and household cleaners) Acetaldehyde (from wood-burning stoves, tobacco smoke, and cooking oil) & Acetic Acid (from hard woods)
Orders ship within 48 hrs of receipt. Occasionally during busy ordering periods (typically April and May) orders may be delayed an additional day or two due to weather conditions and order volume. We ship Fedex ground on larger shipments and USPS for smaller items.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, you will be responsible of shipping the item back to the supplier. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.