+Easy to set up & use - Don't waste your time on complex assembling
+Stable & sturdy - it won't wiggle when working on it, and it will last
+Versatile, it adjusts to the setup that suits you. Align up to 4 monitors in a row
+Workspace with a storage tray to place your phone or other items so they don't fall off your workspace
+Seamless 17" vertical adjustment with a lock to avoid movement once you find your work height
+5-year warranty & 30 days easy return
One of the best solutions on the market for a healthier & more productive day. The ease of use, slick design, and ability to change your work posture truly make the Winston a great work companion in any interior. Upgrade your workspace & enjoy the benefits
HAT Collective's Sis Ergopioneered the first height-adjustable table 50 years ago.
HAT Collective offers a broad range of design-forward, ergonomic solutions for the contract office market now available to residential use. Their lines celebrate thoughts and ideas, coming together to push the limits under the name of HAT Collective.
HAT Collective's products showcase craftsmanship, functionality, and innovation in design. They remain committed to quality and affordability as we endeavor to revolutionize well-being and productivity in the workplace.
Providing quick shipping and highly customizable product options, HAT Collective places an emphasis on customer service.
HAT Collective's SiS-USA Inc. workstations and accessories are designed to meet the most stringent worldwide ergonomic criteria
HAT Collective's SIS policy is to continuously reduce the environmental impact of products and processes. SIS seeks to achieve this through better use of raw materials and energy and by optimizing our production processes.
HAT Collective actively protects and maintains the environment in the company's vicinity. The company also prioritizes environmental considerations when re-developing products through a choice of materials and processes. Employees are included in the environmental process to increase motivation to create good workplaces and environmentally friendly products. Material usage is optimized to reduce waste and environmental impact.
Upgrade your desk, and get healthier & more productive at the push of a button.
• Engineered for stability. Designed to accommodate standing work without the distraction of unwanted movement.
• Convenient workspace with storage tray allows you to bring all necessities with you when you stand. Choose either the regular or compact tray, depending on your need. Usually, if space permits, users find the regular more convenient.
• Upgrade your space. Retrofit your existing desk into a healthy workspace with a freestanding base and seamless height adjustment.
• Cable Management. Cable clips in the column and beam keep the cables organized and out of the way.
• Additional Mounting Option. Clamp or Thru-mount available as additional accessories.
• Winston is designed and assembled in the US.
• For Apple users - compatible with VESA-compliant iMacs. (Apple VESA Mount Adapter Kit not included)
• Winston Single Supports 7 - 20 lbs (3.2 - 9.1 kg)
Items will be shipped within 20 days once your payment is confirmed. A confirmation email and tracking number will be sent right after the shipment. The Winston Quatro may take up to 20 days.
We are pretty sure you will love our Winston Desk Converter; however, sometimes, we just change our minds. Not a problem. That’s why we are happy to accept returns that meet the following terms and conditions:
• Return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer
• Custom orders are non-cancellable
• Closeout items are non-returnable
• Items that have been used are not refundable
• For items that are returnable, returns must be shipped back and received at Innovative 30 days of customer receipt
• Returned items must be in the original cartons and new condition
• Merchandise returns will not be accepted without a prior return authorization from Phil Zen. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will assist you with the process.