Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 01 and Mar 07.
Inventory Updated: February 23rd
From almost every angle, the HÅG SoFI ‘smiles’ at you, and invites you to sit down! Designed to create a neat impression with its organic shapes, it hides the fact that it’s packed full of smart functionality, without the burden of manual adjustments. The chair blends beautifully in any home with its wide array of customization options. Stay energized and productive all day with your one of a kind chair.
• The award winning SoFi brings together and perfects all the best features of the HÅG brand
• HÅG in Balance® technology ensures more subconscious movement for more energy and better flow throughout your workday
• Soft, embracing curves and innovative HÅG SlideBack™ armrests allow you to adjust your sitting posture for excellent comfort
• Superior user-friendliness with minimal need for adjustment for the individual user
• Designed to be customized with a wide range of materials and colors
• HÅG in Balance™, adjustable seat height, seat depth and lumbar support are standard, in addition to adjustable tilt resistance, lockable tilt and foot support. Adjustable armrests (height and width) with or without the unique HÅG SlideBack™ function and headrest are optional extras
• HAG follows highest quality and environmental standards and offer 10 years warranty
Looking for more customization options? Use the HAG configurator and send us the Summary, we will price it for you. Let us know if you have any questions. Don't be shy, we are here to help!
• HÅG in Balance® (balanced, flowing tilt function backwards and forwards)
• Seat height, depth and lumbar adjustment
• Adjustable and lockable tilting resistance forwards and backwards
• Five star aluminum base (730mm) available in black, silver or white, optionally in polished aluminium.
• Mechanism cover is black when ordering black base. It's light grey when ordering silver or white base.
• Castors for hard or soft flooring. Must be specified at time of order
•200 mm lift (Seat height: 450-640mm)
•Painted aluminum colors: black, silver or white
•Plastic colors: black or light grey
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. However we give you as many high quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
Shipping & Returns
Quick ship chairs are sent within 5 business days and once tracking information is available it is shared with you via email.
Customized orders take up to 16 weeks to be produced in our US based facility.
Change/cancellation of orders of chairs through the Quick Ship program is not possible. For orders outside the Quick Ship program, the order can not be amended or changed 24 hours after order confirmation has been sent. Each amended or cancelled order will incur a charge of USD 50 per order. Once production has started, orders cannot be changed.
General warranty terms and conditions
Flokk ́s warranty covers all HÅG chairs against material and manufacturing faults and defects from the chair’s production date. The warranty covers any necessary spare parts. Labor and transport costs are not covered. Wear and tear must be expected from normal use and are not covered by the warranty. Unless otherwise specified, the maximum weight for users is 300 lb.
The warranty is offered on the condition that the chair is used in normal conditions and for the purpose intended, and fabrics/leather undergoing normal cleaning and according to the specification of the fabric supplier. The guarantee does not cover the consequence of wear and stains when choosing a light (white) color for plastic or metal components.
Flokk reserves the right to make small construction alterations without notice.
10 year warranty for HÅG products and accessories
Flokk provides a 10 year warranty for all HÅG chairs and accessories that are in normal use for up to 9 hours per day. Please also see the general warranty terms and conditions above.
HÅG products stimulate intuitive and natural movement of the body and variation of sitting postures leading to improved health and productivity.
Since its creation in 1943, the HÅG brand has made original chairs that make working lives less ordinary. The HÅG design philosophy was born in the late seventies, when our designers started to reconsider the basics of sitting. At the time, their ideas were controversial. Fifty years later, they form the basis of accepted knowledge about modern sitting.
From children to horseback riders, we have always been inspired by "natural sitters." We observed that movement while sitting was intuitive and born from instinct. In contrast, modern society is moving less and less as daily life begins to center around sitting. So HÅG’s aim has remained simple and consistent: bring active sitting to a modern world that has forgotten the importance of movement.
The HÅG SoFi collection is the result of a design collaboration. The main designers are:Flokk design team, Aleksander Borgenhov and Frost Produkt
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.