Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 01 and Mar 07.
Inventory Updated: February 23rd
The HÅG Futu is a high-performance task chair that helps you stay alert and focused. Because of its streamlined dimensions, it also seamlessly blends into any environment. Its soft-furnished look hides the fact that it's packed full of precision engineering.
At the core of the HÅG Futu is the signature HÅG in Balance® movement mechanism, which ensures that you always sit in balance. Being in balance allows you to tilt backwards and forwards with ease, enabling you to naturally shift position as part of your everyday workflow. This encourages better blood circulation due to increased leg movement, and helps you feel more energised during long working hours.
The mesh gives a breathable transparent backrest, keeping your back cool via constant ventilation. The uniquely designed FutuKnit™ mesh fabrics have been technically developed to retain their tautness and are available in seven appealing colours.
• The award winning Futu brings together all the key features of the HÅG brand
• HÅG in Balance® technology ensures more subconscious movement for more energy and better flow throughout your workday
• Adjust your seat for your optimal comfort with it's adjustable seat height, seat depth, tilt resistance, lockable tilt and foot support. Adjustable armrests (height and width) and lumbar support are optional extras
• Superior user-friendliness with minimal need for adjustment for the individual user
• Designed to be customized with a wide range of materials and colors
• HAG follows highest quality and environmental standards and offer 10 years warranty
• HÅG in Balance® (balanced, flowing tilt function backwards and forwards)
• Seat height, depth
• Adjustable and lockable tilting resistance forwards and backwards
• Five star aluminum base (28.7inch) available in black or silver
• Castors for hard or soft flooring. Must be specified at time of order
• 6.5inch lift (Seat height: 15.7inch-21.6mm)
• Painted aluminum colors: black, silver
• Plastic colors: black
FutuKnit™ (Camira Fabrics)
The HÅG Futu comes in our two uniquely designed FutuKnit™ fabrics. Made from the finest quality polyester knit, combining aesthetics, ergonomics and flexibility, the 3D knitted fabrics have been technically developed to retain their tautness - providing ultimate support and comfort.
By using the technical 3D knitting technique each fabric is knit in one piece that results in no waste. Both the FutuKnit solid and the FutuKnit mesh fabrics are available in seven appealing colours and can be matched. Each colour is inspired by nature.
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. However we give you as many high quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
• Composition: 100% polyester
• Abrasion: FutuKnit mesh > 200. 000 Martindale / FutuKnit Solid > 70. 000 Martindale
• Flammability: BS EN 1021: 1-2 (Cigarette & match), BS 7176 Low Hazard, CA TB 117-2013
• Light fastness: 6 (scale 1–8) (EN ISO 105-B02)
• Rubbing fastness: 4-5/4-5 (Wet/Dry) (EN ISO 105X12)
• Pilling: 4-5 (BS EN ISO 12945-2)
• Environmental facts: EU Ecolabel, Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, 100% free of heavy metals, ISO 14001 certified company
• Design: Camira Technical Knitting team & Flokk Design team
• Produced in: United Kingdom
• Cleaning & disinfection: see Camia´s cleaning guidelines www.camirafabrics.com)
Shipping & Returns
Quickship chairs are sent out within 5 business days and once tracking information is available it is shared with you via email.
Customized orders take up to 16 weeks to be produced in our US based facility.
Change/cancellation of orders of chairs through the Quick Ship program is not possible. For orders outside the Quick Ship program, the order can not be amended or changed 24 hours after order confirmation has been sent. Each amended or cancelled order will incur a charge of USD 50 per order. Once production has started, orders cannot be changed.
General warranty terms and conditions
Flokk ́s warranty covers all HÅG chairs against material and manufacturing faults and defects from the chair’s production date. The warranty covers any necessary spare parts. Labor and transport costs are not covered. Wear and tear must be expected from normal use and are not covered by the warranty. Unless otherwise specified, the maximum weight for users is 300 lb.
The warranty is offered on the condition that the chair is used in normal conditions and for the purpose intended, and fabrics/leather undergoing normal cleaning and according to the specification of the fabric supplier. The guarantee does not cover the consequence of wear and stains when choosing a light (white) color for plastic or metal components.
Flokk reserves the right to make small construction alterations without notice.
10 year warranty for HÅG products and accessories
Flokk provides a 10 year warranty for all HÅG chairs and accessories that are in normal use for up to 9 hours per day. Please also see the general warranty terms and conditions above.
HÅG products stimulate intuitive and natural movement of the body and variation of sitting postures leading to improved health and productivity.
Since its creation in 1943, the HÅG brand has made original chairs that make working lives less ordinary. The HÅG design philosophy was born in the late seventies, when our designers started to reconsider the basics of sitting. At the time, their ideas were controversial. Fifty years later, they form the basis of accepted knowledge about modern sitting.
From children to horseback riders, we have always been inspired by "natural sitters." We observed that movement while sitting was intuitive and born from instinct. In contrast, modern society is moving less and less as daily life begins to center around sitting. So HÅG’s aim has remained simple and consistent: bring active sitting to a modern world that has forgotten the importance of movement.
Each HÅG Futu chair is precision engineered and then hand-crafted and assembled with great care by one of the many skilled technicians at our factory in Røros, Norway. This historic town has been the home of HÅG since 1957. Over the years, we’ve become a major part of the community. HÅG is proud to be made up of such a dedicated team of designers, engineers and other valued colleagues.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.