At home or on the go, DeskView is an adjustable desk that extends your work or display space in a sleek, minimalist package.
DeskView was created to be the best standing desk but grew to be so much more. Pull up a chair and work with a view, or add stylish shelving to your windows as a perfect, minimalist complement to almost any interior space. Escape from your traditional furniture with this smart yet affordable and fun work surface that mounts easily to any glass wall or window. Moving around all day keeps you productive!
• A really great complement to your current set up
• Easy Installation in as little as 5 seconds
• Can stay mounted for days/months/years on a single install
• Versatile mounting options on any smooth, non-etched glass surface
• Weight bearing Industrial-grade suction discs hold up to 40 lbs
• Superior craftsmanship Hand-finished, cast aluminum housings backed by 10 a years warranty
• Available in sustainably grown bamboo top or clear, smooth acrylic to blend into any window
• Lightweight design 9 lbs
• Quick ship in 1 to 4 business days
• 30 days easy return
In 2015, lifelong inventor Mike began experiencing back pains at the office from his seated desk setup. With cabinets above his desk and a fixed furniture layout, the only option was to utilize the windows. There was nothing on the market that fit Mike’s needs, so he did what he always does – he built it – and so DeskView was born.
Through the wonderful support of our fans, we raised over 250% of our funding goal with our debut on Kickstarter, garnered amazing press, and awareness of DeskView continues to grow every day.
• Surface dimensions are 14″ deep x 23.6″ wide.
• Head-on dimensions 23.6 in. wide x 6 in. tall
• Weight: 9lbs
• Arrives fully assembled; A bubble level is included
• Made of sustainable bamboo or clear acrylic. Mounting system is cast aluminum
• You can install and uninstall DeskView as many times as you like. Leave your DeskView up for years or take it down every day, the industrial grade suction discs are guaranteed for life.
• DeskView has been load tested in excess of 70 pounds. However, we recommend a max static load of up to 40 pounds. Deskview’s load capacity may exceed that of the window affixed to. Use caution when applying weight onto DeskView. Load capacity may vary depending on the surface; make sure to apply weight to test before putting objects on DeskView.
• DeskView is intended to be used on tempered glass windows and walls. Most modern high-rises and commercial buildings use 1/4" tempered glass for their exterior windows and 1/2" tempered glass for internal glass walls. DeskView is perfect for such windows and walls.
• Be cautious if you plan to use DeskView in a house, as windows at home can be up to four times thinner, and not able to withstand the suction force exerted by DeskView’s industrial grade suction discs or the load force when objects are placed on DeskView. If using DeskView in the home, the best place is a sliding glass door, as law requires such glass to be tempered. If you’re unsure, on most tempered glass, there is writing in the bottom corner that says "tempered."
Shipping & Returns
DeskView ships within 1 to 4 business days with ground carriers who take about 2 to 5 business days to deliver. As soon as you item ships we will send you your tracking information.
Built to last! At DeskView, we are committed to offering the highest quality products on the market. This commitment is reflected in our product warranty. We promise that all DeskView products are free from Defects in materials and workmanship for up to 10 years from the date of delivery. The warranty is valid from the date of delivery to the original End User and is non-transferable. DeskView will repair or replace with a comparable product, at its option and free of charge (for materials and components) any product, part, or component which fails under normal use. If repair or replacement is not commercially practicable, DeskView will provide a refund or credit for the affected product.
Warranty Does Not Apply to Product Defects, Damage, Failure, or Loss Resulting From:
• Normal wear and tear, including, but not limited to, scratching, denting, staining, or marring of the work
• Failure to apply, install, or maintain products according to published DeskView instructions and Abuse, misuse, or accident (including, without limitation, use of product in unsuitable environments or conditions).
• Alteration, modification or substitution of any unauthorized non-DeskView components for use in the place of DeskView
DeskView’s 10-Year, Limited Warranty does not cover variations occurring in surface materials (e.g., colorfastness, matching grains, textures and colors across dissimilar substrates and lots), and natural aging and staining found in materials such as wood, acrylic, and leather.
Warranty Provides Exclusive Remedies: Pursuant to this limited warranty, if a product fails under Ordinary Use as a result of a Defect in materials or workmanship, DeskView will (i) repair or, at DeskView’s option, replace the affected product at no charge, with a new or refurbished product of comparable function, performance and quality or (ii) refund or credit of the purchase price for the affected product, at DeskView’s discretion, if DeskView determines that repair or replacement is not commercially practicable or cannot be timely made.
• A product “Defect” means an inadequacy in the materials or workmanship of the product that (i) existed at the time when you received the product from DeskView or a DeskView Authorized Reseller and (ii) causes a failure of the product to perform under Ordinary Use in accordance with the materials and documentation accompanying the DeskView
• An “Ordinary Use” means use of the product (i) in conformance with all applicable local, state or federal laws, codes and regulations (including without limitation building and/or electrical codes) and (ii) in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and/or instructions in the materials and documentation provided on DeskView’s website and accompanying the product.
• A “DeskView Authorized Reseller” means any dealer that (i) is duly authorized by DeskView to sell the product, (ii) is legally permitted to conduct business in the jurisdiction where the product is sold, and (iii) sells the product new and in its original. PhilZen Design is authorized dealer.
• An “End User” means the final purchaser acquiring a product from DeskView or a DeskView Authorized Reseller for the purchaser’s own use and not for resale, remarketing or other.
• Replacement parts are covered for 2 years or the balance of the original warranty, whichever is
DeskView reserves the right to request that the damaged product be returned prior to granting a remedy.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE REMEDY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT AND NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS PROVIDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DESKVIEW SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
If you would like to return your DeskView within the first 30 days after your receipt, then please e-mail us at email@example.com to request a pre-paid return shipping label. Upon return, your item will be inspected, and exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price less return shipping costs. Due to the recent CovID-19 outbreak, an additional $35 quarantine, disinfecting, and re-packaging fee will be applied to any opened return. Any taxes charged will be refunded in accordance with state and local laws. "free shipping" costs which are included in the product price are non-refundable with the exception of damaged or defective merchandise. You may cancel an order anytime prior to shipment.