+Fun, versatile & portable desk to work from anywhere. Also, a great addition to your current desk to change things up and move around your house.
+ Easy Installation in as little as 5 seconds
+Lightweight but weight-bearing Industrial-grade suction discs hold up more than you need
+ Can stay mounted for days/months/years on a single install
+ Mounts on any non-etched glass surface or window
+ Superior craftsmanship Hand-finished, cast aluminum housings backed by ten a years warranty, and a lifetime warranty on suction discs
Motis is the world's FIRST portable, window-mounted desk.
Motis is compact, portable, & installs to almost any window or glass wall in just seconds. Utilizing industrial-grade suction technology is strong enough to handle anything life throws its way.
The Motis derived from the Latin word for 'motion'; Motis is the world's first genuinely go-anywhere, work-anywhere standing desk. Patented technology brings all of the strength and versatility of the original DeskView into your briefcase, purse, or backpack, so you can Work Your Way, whenever, wherever!
In 2015, lifelong inventor Mike began experiencing back pains from his seated desk set up at the office. With cabinets above his desk and a fixed furniture layout, the only option was to utilize the windows. Unfortunately, nothing on the market fit Mike's needs, so he did what he always does – he built it – and so DeskView was born.
Through the tremendous support of our fans, we raised over 250% of our funding goal with our debut on Kickstarter, garnered fantastic press, and awareness of DeskView continues to grow every day.
• Front View (unfolded) 14" wide x 6.25" tall
• Top View (unfolded) 14" wide x 14" deep
• Side View (folded) 7.5" wide x 2.25" tall
• Side View (unfolded) 14" wide x 6.25" tall
• Hassle-Free Installation
• Lightweight, 4.5 lbs. design
• Portable & Install nearly anywhere you go
• Arrives fully assembled; A Bubble level is included
• You can install and uninstall DeskView as many times as you like. So leave your DeskView up for years or take it down every day; the industrial-grade suction discs are guaranteed for life.
• DeskView has been load tested over 70 pounds. However, we recommend a max static load of up to 40 pounds. Deskview's load capacity may exceed that of the window affixed. Use caution when applying weight onto DeskView. Load capacity may vary depending on the surface; make sure to apply weight to test before putting objects on DeskView.
• DeskView is intended to be used on tempered glass windows and walls. Most modern high-rises and commercial buildings use 1/4" tempered glass for exterior windows and 1/2" tempered glass for internal glass walls. DeskView is perfect for such windows and walls.
• Be cautious if you plan to use DeskView in a house, as windows at home can be up to four times thinner and cannot withstand the suction force exerted by DeskView's industrial-grade suction discs or the load force when objects are placed on DeskView. If using DeskView in the home, the best place is a sliding glass door, as the law requires such glass to be tempered. If you're unsure, on most tempered glass, there is writing in the bottom corner that says "tempered."
For more details, download the Motis Mounting Desk Instruction Manual or watch the Deskview Instruction Tips & Tricks here.
DeskView ships within 1 to 4 business days with ground carriers who take about 2 to 5 business days to deliver. As soon as your item ships, we will send you your tracking information.
They are built to last! At DeskView, we are committed to offering the highest quality products on the market. This commitment is reflected in our product warranty. We promise that all DeskView products are free from defects in materials and quality for up to 10 years and a lifetime warranty on the suction disk from the date of delivery with a lifetime warranty on the suction disk. The warranty is valid from delivery to the original End User and is non-transferable. DeskView will repair or replace with a comparable product, at its option and free of charge (for materials and components) any product, part, or component which fails under regular use. If repair or replacement is not commercially practicable, DeskView will refund or credit the affected product.
Warranty Does Not Apply to Product Defects, Damage, Failure, or Loss Resulting From:
• Normal wear and tear, including, but not limited to, scratching, denting, staining, or marring of the work
• Failure to apply, install, or maintain products according to published DeskView instructions and Abuse, misuse, or accident (including, without limitation, product use in unsuitable environments or conditions).
• Alteration, modification, or substitution of any unauthorized non-DeskView components for use in the place of DeskView
DeskView's 10-Year, Limited Warranty does not cover variations occurring in surface materials (e.g., colorfastness, matching grains, textures, and colors across dissimilar substrates and lots) and natural aging and staining found in materials such as wood, acrylic, and leather.
Warranty Provides Exclusive Remedies: Under this limited warranty, if a product fails under Ordinary Use as a result of a Defect in materials or quality, DeskView will (i) repair or, at DeskView's option, replace the affected product at no charge, with a new or refurbished product of comparable function, performance, and quality or (ii) refund or credit of the purchase price for the affected product, at DeskView's discretion, if DeskView determines that repair or replacement is not commercially practicable or cannot be timely made.
• A product "Defect" means an inadequacy in the materials or quality of the product that (i) existed at the time when you received the product from DeskView or a DeskView Authorized Reseller and (ii) causes a failure of the product to perform under Ordinary Use per the materials and documentation accompanying the DeskView
• An "Ordinary Use" means the use of the product (i) in conformance with all applicable local, state, or federal laws, codes, and regulations (including without limitation building and electrical codes) and (ii) per manufacturer recommendations or instructions in the materials and documentation provided on DeskView's website and accompanying the product.
• A "DeskView Authorized Reseller" means any dealer that (i) is duly authorized by DeskView to sell the product, (ii) is legally permitted to conduct business in the jurisdiction where the product is sold, and (iii) sells the product new and in its original. PhilZen Design is an authorized dealer.
• An "End User" means the final purchaser acquiring a product from DeskView or a DeskView Authorized Reseller for the purchaser's use and not for resale, remarketing, or other.
• Replacement parts are covered for two years or the balance of the original warranty, whichever is
DeskView reserves the right to request that the damaged product be returned before granting a remedy.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE REMEDY FOR PRODUCT DEFECTS. NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS PROVIDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DESKVIEW SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
If you would like to return your DeskView within the first 30 days after your receipt, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a pre-paid return shipping label. Upon return, your item will be inspected, and exchanges, credits, and refunds will be issued for the purchase price less return shipping costs. Due to the recent CovID-19 outbreak, an additional $35 quarantine, disinfecting, and re-packaging fee will be applied to any opened return. Any taxes charged will be refunded per state and local laws. "free shipping" costs included in the product price are non-refundable except for damaged or defective merchandise. You may cancel an order anytime before shipment.