Justus Kolberg designed Sola with a truly minimalistic style to enhance any interior. The pure elegance of design boasts a distinctive, sculptured form marked by dramatic use of angles and uninterrupted lines.
This sleek executive chair, designed and developed exclusively for Davis, features a proprietary spring tilt mechanism which allows for a smooth rocking motion. While impossibly thin, Sola does not sacrifice comfort for this eye-catching design.
• Elegant and minimalist design
• The smoothly transitioning rocking mechanism keeps you moving all day to maintain you healthy and productive
• Exposed veneer shell for maximum visual interest
• Veneer shell available in Oak or Walnut finishes
• Flex in shell maximizes comfort
• Proprietary Spring-Tilt mechanism. Forward position lock
• Fixed aluminum arms with with optional plastic arm caps or upholstered arm covers
• Available in High or Mid Back, fully upholstered or exposed wood, and you can add additional padding for more comfort.
• Five Star caster base with swivel and height adjustability
• Arms, supports, and base constructed of die cast aluminum
• Davis directs its journey toward sustainability by using a Triple Bottom Line approach that seeks economic vitality, environmental integrity, and social responsibility
Davis Furniture works with the world's premium upholster suppliers and we offer you here a few great options at your fingertips.
- The velvet option is Touch by Carmina. It offers a luxurious texture and appearance due to its directional pile. 100% polyester, the fabric meets the ACT voluntary Performance Guidelines and is classified as Heavy Duty Upholstery: certified against flammability, wet & dry crocking, color fastness to light, abrasion to heigh traffic.Seedetails
- The leather offered is produced using superior European hides, Hampton by Helvetia, is a lightly corrected pigmented leather with a small natural embossed grain and an incredibly soft hand. Certified against flammability, wet & dry crocking, color fastness to light, abrasion to high traffic.See details
- The wool offered is Yoredale from Carmina. It is a highly textured textile with fascinating bouclé style yarn that includes a contrasting black binder, creating subtle details within the weave that brings added depth to its saturated tones. Woven from British wool, Yoredale is truly timeless, blending its rich history with a contemporary appeal. See details
Are you looking for some additional colors/options? Contact us and we can look into it!
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. However we give you as many high quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
Mid Back Specifications:
High Back Specifications:
Shipping & Returns
Made to order just for you in our US factory, your chair ships within 8 to 12 weeks
Withdrawal right only within the 24 hours after purchase.
No return accepted except due to defects or under warranty.
Any defects must be shared with us within 3 days of reception of the chair.
Five-Year Limited Warranty
Davis warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 5 years after the date of original shipment, provided the product is used in the manner and under the conditions for which it is designed.
Davis offers a wide variety of contemporary business furniture for the residential, corporate, hospitality, and healthcare environments. Our products represent some of the best award-winning designs in the industry and offer superb quality and value.
As a 74-year-old, family-owned company, there is true craftsmanship that goes into every product, making available cutting edge designs that not only offer the best in function, but add quality and aesthetics to the business environment.
Davis directs its journey toward sustainability by using a Triple Bottom Line approach that seeks economic vitality, environmental integrity, and social responsibility. We are committed to exceeding compliance with environmental laws and regulations that affect our operations through continuous improvement and pollution prevention practices.
Davis's energy policy encourages the minimization of its greenhouse gas and carbon footprint through the implementation of energy conservation and efficiency improvements. Our goal is to reduce impacts to human and ecosystem health by inventory tracking, evaluation, and control of chemicals of concern in our processes and facilities. Davis commits to openly communicating its environmental policy to help inform stakeholders about its environmental values.