Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 28 and Oct 04.
Inventory Updated September 21st
Justus Kolberg designed Sola with a truly minimalistic style to enhance any interior. The pure elegance of design boasts a distinctive, sculptured form marked by dramatic use of angles and uninterrupted lines.
This sleek executive chair, designed and developed exclusively for Davis, features a proprietary spring tilt mechanism which allows for a smooth rocking motion. While impossibly thin, Sola does not sacrifice comfort for this eye-catching design.
• Exposed veneer shell for maximum visual interest
• Veneer shell available in Oak or Walnut finishes
• Flex in shell maximizes comfort
• The smoothly transitioning rocking mechanism keeps you moving all day to maintain you healthy and productive
• Proprietary Spring-Tilt mechanism. Forward position lock
• Fixed aluminum arms with with optional plastic arm caps or upholstered arm covers
• Available in High or Mid Back, fully upholstered or exposed wood, and you can add additional padding for more comfort.
• Five Star caster base with swivel and height adjustability
• Arms, supports, and base constructed of die cast aluminum
• Davis directs its journey toward sustainability by using a Triple Bottom Line approach that seeks economic vitality, environmental integrity, and social responsibility
FABRIC: Our deluxe velvet offers a particular texture and appearance due to its directional pile. 100% polyester, the fabric meets the ACT voluntary Performance Guidelines and is classified as Heavy Duty Upholstery: certified against flammability, wet & dry crocking, color fastness to light, abrasion to heigh traffic.
LEATHER:Produced using superior European hides, Hampton is a lightly corrected pigmented leather with a small natural embossed grain and an incredibly soft hand. Certified against flammability, wet & dry crocking, color fastness to light, abrasion to heigh traffic.
WOOL:Yoredale is a highly textured textile with undulations reflective of its UK Yorkshire roots. Its fascinating bouclé style yarn includes a contrasting black binder, creating subtle details within the weave that brings added depth to its saturated tones. Woven from British wool, Yoredale is truly timeless, blending its rich history with a contemporary appeal. Yoredale meets the ACT voluntary Performance Guidelines and is classified for Heavy Duty Upholstery.
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. However we give you as many high quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
Mid Back Specifications:
High Back Specifications:
Made to order just for you in our US factory, your chair ships within 8 to 12 weeks
Withdrawal right only within the 24 hours after purchase.
No return accepted except due to defects or under warranty.
Any defects must be shared with us within 3 days of reception of the chair.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.