Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 28 and Oct 04.
Inventory Updated September 21st
Engineered around your body's natural movement
The Linq chair by Jonathan Prestwich is designed around the concept of organic engineering: this chair was fabricated from the very beginning with functionality, comfort, and optimal design in mind. Perfect for individual task work, Linq has the comfort and flexibility needed for everyday use without sacrificing elegant design.
With shapes inspired by nature and materials chosen specifically for comfort, Linq is a product that matches how we live and work. Linq's design is centered upon a mechanism that follows the body's natural movement. With a simple and efficient structure, this mechanism can adapt to the form and weight of the user. This user-centric design delivers increased flexibility and dynamic support for all-day use.
• Designed to follow the body’s natural movement with a simple and efficient structure
• Seat accepts and adjusts to individual users without need for adjustment
• The user-centric design delivers increased flexibility and dynamic support for all-day use
• Between the typical executive seating and multi-use task chairs, a perfect design for a versatile home office use
• Features 3D knit back fabric available in 5 colors: Grey, Black, Green, Orange, or Blue; also available fully upholstered
• The Upholstered option: the interior of back is upholstered and the exterior of back has exposed fabric to allow the necessary flexibility
• Exterior Back fabric offered in three colors: White, Charcoal, or Pewter
• Conforms LEVEL 1 to ANSI/BIFMA Furniture Sustainability Standard
• 5 years limited warranty
• Dynamic seating for everyone at home
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. However we give you as many high quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
Made to order just for you in our US factory, your chair ships within 4 weeks for the standard Black and Grey options. The custom versions ship within 8 to 12 weeks
Withdrawal right only within the 24 hours after purchase.
No return accepted except due to defects or under warranty.
Any defects must be shared with us within 3 days of reception of the chair.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.