Cova is the exemplification of pure, luxurious comfort. With a large down cushion covering the entire chair, Cova’s primary objective is supreme comfort with a visually appealing design. Cova’s enveloping nature brings residential comfort to commercial spaces. Luxurious elegance with European styling. Multiple upholstery and coating options can be uniquely specified to create your one of a kind chair.
Cushions filled with down and foam are meticulously designed with segmented compartments to prevent migration of the materials. Each segmented portion of the seat is designed specifically to correspond with the individual parts of the body for ideal seating comfort. This lounge chair is constructed with a fully upholstered shell for a sleek look. Cova includes an optional footrest with the same luxurious cushions for ideal comfort. Design by jehs+laub
• Luxurious comfort from cushions made of down and foam
• Each segmented portion of the seat/back cushion is designed specifically to correspond with the individual parts of the body
• Aluminum frame and base available in Davis powder coats or chrome
• Customize your chair either in all the same fabric or use contrasting with one fabrics on the inside and one other on the outside
• Add a footrest for the ultimate lounge experience
• Best Level 1 ANSI/BIFMA Furniture Sustainability Standard
• Gold Indoor Air Quality Certificate
• Made to order in the US
• 5 Years limited warranty
Markus Jehs and Jürgen Laub met during their academic studies of industrial design at the Hochschule für Gestaltung Schwaebisch Gmuend and became friends after an internship in New York in 1990. Soon after graduating, jehs+laub was founded in 1994. Since 2009, jehs+laub have designed multiple award-winning collections for Davis, including the iconic Ginkgo family, Match table series, Poise Occasional, A-Chair, Soft and Soft Privacy, Sachet, Reed, and Hue.
- The Velvet offers a luxurious texture and appearance due to its directional pile. 100% polyester, the fabric meets the ACT voluntary Performance Guidelines and is classified as Heavy Duty Upholstery: certified against flammability, wet & dry crocking, color fastness to light, abrasion to heigh traffic.
- The leather is produced using superior European hides, Hampton is a lightly corrected pigmented leather with a small natural embossed grain and an incredibly soft hand. Certified against flammability, wet & dry crocking, color fastness to light, abrasion to high traffic
Looking for some additional options? Contact us and we can look into it!
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. However we give you as many high quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
Shipping & Returns
Made to order just for you in our US factory, your chair ships within 8 to 12 weeks
Withdrawal right only within the 24 hours after purchase.
No return accepted except due to defects or under warranty.
Any defects must be shared with us within 3 days of reception of the chair.
Five-Year Limited Warranty
Davis warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 5 years after the date of original shipment, provided the product is used in the manner and under the conditions for which it is designed.
See Davis' Limitation of Liability
Davis offers a wide variety of contemporary business furniture for the residential, corporate, hospitality, and healthcare environments. Our products represent some of the best award-winning designs in the industry and offer superb quality and value.
As a 74-year-old, family-owned company, there is true craftsmanship that goes into every product, making available cutting edge designs that not only offer the best in function, but add quality and aesthetics to the business environment.
Davis directs its journey toward sustainability by using a Triple Bottom Line approach that seeks economic vitality, environmental integrity, and social responsibility. We are committed to exceeding compliance with environmental laws and regulations that affect our operations through continuous improvement and pollution prevention practices.
Davis's energy policy encourages the minimization of its greenhouse gas and carbon footprint through the implementation of energy conservation and efficiency improvements. Our goal is to reduce impacts to human and ecosystem health by inventory tracking, evaluation, and control of chemicals of concern in our processes and facilities. Davis commits to openly communicating its environmental policy to help inform stakeholders about its environmental values.