Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 10.
Inventory Updated November 28th
Luxurious Elegance & Comfort
Cova is the exemplification of pure, luxurious comfort. With a large down cushion covering the entire chair, Cova’s primary objective is supreme comfort with a visually appealing design. Cova’s enveloping nature brings residential comfort to commercial spaces. Luxurious elegance with European styling. Multiple upholstery and coating options can be uniquely specified to create your one of a kind chair.
Cushions filled with down and foam are meticulously designed with segmented compartments to prevent migration of the materials. Each segmented portion of the seat is designed specifically to correspond with the individual parts of the body for ideal seating comfort. This lounge chair is constructed with a fully upholstered shell for a sleek look. Cova includes an optional footrest with the same luxurious cushions for ideal comfort. Design by jehs+laub
• Luxurious comfort from cushions made of down and foam
• Each segmented portion of the seat/back cushion is designed specifically to correspond with the individual parts of the body
• Aluminum frame and base available in Davis powder coats or chrome
• Customize your chair either in all the same fabric or use contrasting with one fabrics on the inside and one other on the outside
• Add a footrest for the ultimate lounge experience
• Best Level 1 ANSI/BIFMA Furniture Sustainability Standard
• Gold Indoor Air Quality Certificate
• Made to order in the US
• 5 Years limited warranty
Markus Jehs and Jürgen Laub met during their academic studies of industrial design at the Hochschule für Gestaltung Schwaebisch Gmuend and became friends after an internship in New York in 1990. Soon after graduating, jehs+laub was founded in 1994. Since 2009, jehs+laub have designed multiple award-winning collections for Davis, including the iconic Ginkgo family, Match table series, Poise Occasional, A-Chair, Soft and Soft Privacy, Sachet, Reed, and Hue.
- The Velvet offers a luxurious texture and appearance due to its directional pile. 100% polyester, the fabric meets the ACT voluntary Performance Guidelines and is classified as Heavy Duty Upholstery: certified against flammability, wet & dry crocking, color fastness to light, abrasion to heigh traffic.
- The leather is produced using superior European hides, Hampton is a lightly corrected pigmented leather with a small natural embossed grain and an incredibly soft hand. Certified against flammability, wet & dry crocking, color fastness to light, abrasion to high traffic
Looking for some additional options? Contact us and we can look into it!
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. However we give you as many high quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
Made to order just for you in our US factory, your chair ships within 8 to 12 weeks
Withdrawal right only within the 24 hours after purchase.
No return accepted except due to defects or under warranty.
Any defects must be shared with us within 3 days of reception of the chair.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.