+ Award-winning luxurious elegance with European style
+The Davis ergonomic systems keep you active & well supported all-day
+Arms attach to the frame, not the seat, which allows the back to move independently from the seat
+Iconic Hand-woven webbed back developed exclusively for Davis by the designer Dupont
+A French seam & double needle stitch detail accentuate the quality & craftsmanship of Body
+Choose amongst many customization and upholstery options to build your unique one of a kind chair
+Outstanding environmental and safety standards
+ Made to order in the US and backed by a 5-year limited warranty
+ Sit in First Class!
Designed by Burkhard Vogtherr, the award-winning Body Chair features a proprietary patented mechanism with synchronized back and seat tilt. This form of passive ergonomics means the seat slides forward as the back reclines, keeping your feet on the floor as you recline in the chair. Comfort and flexibility for everyday use. Learn more about Davis
• The Davis Synchro-Tilt mechanism, allowing for a 2-to-1 ratio movement between back & seat, keeping you active and supported all-day
• Arms attach to the frame, not the seat, which allows the back to move independently from the seat
• Back tilt control with forwarding position lock to adjust to your preferences
• Seat depth adjusts 2” to the proper depth of the user’s legs with a one-time setting allowing for proper support of the lower torso and legs
• Outstanding Level 1 ANSI/BIFMA Furniture Sustainability Standard rating
• Gold Indoor Air Quality Certificate for low toxic emissions
• Inlay Arm - black polyurethane inlay strip placed into die-cast aluminum - Executive profile
Davis Furniture works with the world's premium upholstery suppliers and we offer you here a few great options at your fingertips.
- The velvet option is Touch by Carmina. It offers a luxurious texture and appearance due to its directional pile. 100% polyester, the fabric meets the ACT voluntary Performance Guidelines and is classified as Heavy Duty Upholstery: certified against flammability, wet & dry crocking, colorfastness to light, abrasion to heigh traffic.Seedetails
- The leather offered is produced using superior European hides, Hampton by Helvetia is a lightly corrected pigmented leather with a small natural embossed grain and an incredibly soft hand. Certified against flammability, wet & dry crocking, colorfastness to light, abrasion to high traffic.See details
Are you looking for some additional colors/options? Contact us and we can look into it!
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. However, we give you as many high-quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
Made to order just for you in our US factory, your chair ships within 12 weeks
Withdrawal right only within 24 hours after purchase.
No return accepted except due to defects or under warranty.
Any defects must be shared with us within 3 days of reception of the chair.
Five-Year Limited Warranty
Davis warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 5 years after the date of original shipment, provided the product is used in the manner and under the conditions for which it is designed.