Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 26 and Oct 02.
Inventory Updated September 18th
Luxurious elegance with European styling
Multiple materials, back heights, and arm style options can be uniquely specified to create your one of a kind chair.
Designed by Burkhard Vogtherr, the award winning Body Chair features a proprietary patented mechanism with synchronized back and seat tilt. This form of passive ergonomics means the seat slides forward as the back reclines, keeping your feet on the floor as you recline in the chair. Comfort and flexibility for everyday use.
• Suitable for all day desking
• Iconic Hand-woven webbed back developed exclusively for Davis by the designer and Dupont
• A French seam and double needle stitch detail accentuate the quality and craftsmanship of Body
• Arms attach to the frame, not the seat, which allows the back to move independently from the seat
• Two arm styles are available
- Inlay Arm - black polyurethane inlay strip placed into die-cast aluminum - Executive profile
- Overlay Arm - black polyurethane overlay on top of die-cast aluminum - Protection for work surface
• Synchro-Tilt mechanism is standard, allowing for a 2-to-1 ratio movement between back and seat
• Back tilt control with forward position lock
• Seat depth adjusts 2” to proper depth of user’s legs with a one time setting allowed for proper support of lower torso and legs
• Aluminum frame and base available in Davis powder coats or chrome
- The Velvet offers a luxurious texture and appearance due to its directional pile. 100% polyester, the fabric meets the ACT voluntary Performance Guidelines and is classified as Heavy Duty Upholstery: certified against flammability, wet & dry crocking, color fastness to light, abrasion to heigh traffic.
- The leather is produced using superior European hides, Hampton is a lightly corrected pigmented leather with a small natural embossed grain and an incredibly soft hand. Certified against flammability, wet & dry crocking, color fastness to light, abrasion to heigh
• Best Level 1 ANSI/BIFMA Furniture Sustainability Standard
• Gold Indoor Air Quality Certificate
• Made to order in the US
• 5 Years limited warranty
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. However we give you as many high quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
Made to order just for you in our US factory, your chair ships within 8 to 12 weeks
Withdrawal right only within the 24 hours after purchase.
No return accepted except due to defects or under warranty.
Any defects must be shared with us within 3 days of reception of the chair.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.