Luxurious elegance with European styling. Multiple materials, back heights, and arm style options can be uniquely specified to create your one of a kind chair.
Designed by Burkhard Vogtherr, the award winning Body Chair features a proprietary patented mechanism with synchronized back and seat tilt. This form of passive ergonomics means the seat slides forward as the back reclines, keeping your feet on the floor as you recline in the chair. Comfort and flexibility for everyday use.
• The Davis Synchro-Tilt mechanism, allowing for a 2-to-1 ratio movement between back and seat, keeping you active all day
• Arms attach to the frame, not the seat, which allows the back to move independently from the seat
• Two arm styles are available
- Inlay Arm - black polyurethane inlay strip placed into die-cast aluminum - Executive profile
- Overlay Arm - black polyurethane overlay on top of die-cast aluminum - Protection for work surface
• Back tilt control with forward position lock to adjust to your preferences
• Seat depth adjusts 2” to proper depth of user’s legs with a one time setting allowed for proper support of lower torso and legs
• Iconic Hand-woven webbed back developed exclusively for Davis by the designer and Dupont
• A French seam and double needle stitch detail accentuate the quality and craftsmanship of Body
• Aluminum frame and base available in Davis powder coats or chrome
• Outstanding Level 1 ANSI/BIFMA Furniture Sustainability Standard rating
• Gold Indoor Air Quality Certificate for low toxic emissions
• Made to order in the US
• 5 Years limited warranty
- The Velvet offers a luxurious texture and appearance due to its directional pile. 100% polyester, the fabric meets the ACT voluntary Performance Guidelines and is classified as Heavy Duty Upholstery: certified against flammability, wet & dry crocking, color fastness to light, abrasion to heigh traffic.
- The leather is produced using superior European hides, Hampton is a lightly corrected pigmented leather with a small natural embossed grain and an incredibly soft hand. Certified against flammability, wet & dry crocking, color fastness to light, abrasion to heigh
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. However we give you as many high quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
Shipping & Returns
Made to order just for you in our US factory, your chair ships within 8 to 12 weeks
Withdrawal right only within the 24 hours after purchase.
No return accepted except due to defects or under warranty.
Any defects must be shared with us within 3 days of reception of the chair.
Five-Year Limited Warranty
Davis warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 5 years after the date of original shipment, provided the product is used in the manner and under the conditions for which it is designed.
Davis offers a wide variety of contemporary business furniture for the residential, corporate, hospitality, and healthcare environments. Our products represent some of the best award-winning designs in the industry and offer superb quality and value.
As a 74-year-old, family-owned company, there is true craftsmanship that goes into every product, making available cutting edge designs that not only offer the best in function, but add quality and aesthetics to the business environment.
Davis directs its journey toward sustainability by using a Triple Bottom Line approach that seeks economic vitality, environmental integrity, and social responsibility. We are committed to exceeding compliance with environmental laws and regulations that affect our operations through continuous improvement and pollution prevention practices.
Davis's energy policy encourages the minimization of its greenhouse gas and carbon footprint through the implementation of energy conservation and efficiency improvements. Our goal is to reduce impacts to human and ecosystem health by inventory tracking, evaluation, and control of chemicals of concern in our processes and facilities. Davis commits to openly communicating its environmental policy to help inform stakeholders about its environmental values.