+Introduce motion throughout your day with the AMQ synchronized seating mechanism that adjusts our recline to your needs
+3-Way Width Adjustable Arms
+Customizable. Check out the AMQ 3D rendering tool for better visualization
+Removable seat covers you can wash or buy another cover color to switch things up!
+Mesh back with Adjustable Lumbar Support
+Sustainably built following highest standards
+Unbeatable 10-year warranty for peace of mind
+Ships for free in just 15 days
+Best price guarantee
SIYA is a stylish mix of quality, ergonomy, comfort, and sustainability that blends in any interior as you can design your custom chair choosing from a wide array of fabrics and colors. It offers an effective ergonomic active design for optimal comfort all day, commercial-grade quality backed by a 10-year warranty, ease of use and the chair exceeds safety & quality standards. The best part is your custom chair ships within 15 business days whatever option you choose. AMQ is a Steelcase company
All products certified Indoor Advantage Gold, meaning they are 80% or more recycled content, and more than 90% recyclable at the end of their useful life. AMQ products are MAS Green certified for low hazardous chemical emissions.
• Weight Capacity 275 lbs
• Body Frame Material Nylon
• Base Materials Polished Aluminum and Nylon
• Cushion Seats Polyurethane fill
• Seat Covers Removable with zip closure
• Mesh Back Material Polyester/Polyelastomer/Nylon
• Castors Soft (Black or White/Grey)
• Certification Indoor Advantage Gold™ for low emissions of hazardous chemical
• UL recognized and meeting the latest standard of ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2017 TB117-2013
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. However, we give you as many high-quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
AMQ ships any items within 16 business days.
AMQ accepts NO RETURNS as chairs are made to order
AMQ warrants that its products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product, except as set forth below. The warranty is valid for 10 years from the date of delivery to the original End User and is non-transferable. AMQ will repair or replace with a comparable product, at its option according to the reimbursement table hereunder any product, part, or component which fails under normal use. This warranty is based on normal installation and use of the product in an 8-hour shift. This warranty does not apply to:
• Damage in shipment caused by a carrier
• Defects caused by improper installation
• Products subject to improper use and conditions
• Customer modifications to the product
• Any product that has been modified, altered, tampered with, or repaired by any person other than an authorized representative of AMQ Solutions
• Normal wear and tear (professional use 8 hours per day, 40 hours/week)
• Labor charges and/or damage incurred in the installation, repair, or replacement of any products are excluded.
AMQ Solutions will replace the product if the claim is approved. AMQ Solutions' obligation under this warranty is limited to replacing any product or part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from the purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is non-transferable, and is not applicable outside the United States & Canada.
Freight Claims must be filed within 10 calendar days from the date of delivery. Pictures of damaged goods and the original cartons are required and must accompany the claim