• The healthiest ergonomic chair used by thousands of precision workers around the world in operating theatres, dental clinics and many other physically demanding jobs
• The Salli Saddle Chair offers you an unburdened, standing-like, and active way to sit in balance that affects positively your whole body, circulation and metabolism
• The Expert features a back support with elbow supports & height control by foot or hand
• The Expert is available as Multiadjuster, featuring tilt movement & width adjustment, in Standard or Small seat size
We are rated 5* service, offer best price guarantee & free shipping
• The sitting height is about 7 - 15 inch higher than a traditional chair and therefore won't fit a traditional desk
• This chair requires about a few days to adapt but once you get used to it you definitively adopt it
The Salli Expert Saddle Chair offers you an unburdened, standing-like, and active way to sit in balance that affects positively your whole body, circulation and metabolism. Ideal for demanding precision work, in e.g. operating theatres or dental surgeries. The Expert features a back support with elbow supports and height control by foot.
The Salli Expert Multiadjuster Saddle chair is an excellent option if you feel the need for support for both your left and right arms at the same time. The back support is used to stretch your back when performing longer procedures. The foot operated height adjuster enables you to adjust your position without using your hands during surgery.
Riding-like sitting affects posture, breathing and blood circulation into the lower limbs, genitalia, external and internal pelvic organs, muscles and joints. You even benefit from better bowel movements. The split between the two-part of the seat increases circulation and comfort in the genital area for both genders.
• Active sitting with back and forth tilt mechanism and width adjustment
• The standard size seat gives good support also for people who have broader pelvis. This is especially the case if their muscles are flexible. The Small models are 2.26inch smaller and are liked especially by people with narrow pelvis or children. Also if you have tight muscles around the hips and/or relatively short legs the Small seat might feel more comfortable for you to use.
• Four height pistons to choose from depending on your height. The Long lift is for users taller than 5'4, the medium lift for users smaller than 5'6 and the small lift for users smaller than 4'9.
• Gas spring comes in metallic or black depending on the base color chosen
• Multiple upholstery options available. If you can't find your chair in the quickship, you may want to consider building your very own design with theSalli Custom
Enables height adjustment without using the lever by hand. Recommended for hygienic environments, such as operating theatres and dental clinics. Colour: metal. The price does not include base and castors.
Note!The combination Salli Base and Top & Bottom always with Ø 75 mm inline or industrial castors.
The short gas spring S is suitable for users under 4'9, medium M for users under 5'6 and long L for users that are over 5'4. S Light gas spring (only matte black) is most suitable for children of 9-14 years, as it needs less weight to lower the seat.
Mini gas spring is for special circumstances only, its use is not dependent on the user’s height but on the working height.
Colours metallic, matte metallic, or black.
Custom chairs made at the Salli factory in Norway. Delivery within 4 weeks
No returns on custom chairs
The manufacturer warrants its products against defects in materials or workmanship which arise during the course of regular indoor use, and for normal wear of genuine leather components, as follows:
Ten (10) years for upholstered chairs (e.g., Salli Swing, Swing Care, SwingFit, SwingFit Care, Multiadjuster, Multiadjuster Care, Twin, Twin Care, Classic, Strong), including the seat, casters, tilt mechanism, lift, and base.
Two (2) years for non-upholstered chairs (e.g., Salli Pro), including the seat, casters, tilt mechanism, standard pneumatic cylinder, and base.
Two (2) years for chair accessories and pneumatic foot-control assembly.
See the Salli Instruction Manual (Finland) for complete warranty information.
The chair must not be used or stored in temperatures lower than + 5 °C. The purchaser's sole claim shall be for repair or replacement, at the sole option of Salli Systems / Easydoing Ltd., of any defective product covered by the warranty.