Estimated Arrival: Between Nov 01 and Nov 07.
Inventory Updated October 23rd
A Modern Take On A Classic Lounge Chair
The Nuvem chair is unmistakably modern and bold. With its three reclining positions and tablet/laptop holder, the Nuvem becomes a stylish workstation of luxurious comfort.
Nuvem delivers adjustability, ergonomics and contemporary comfort. Award winning ergonomic seating designer Neil Wu draws inspiration from the classic lounge chair styling. The aluminium frame provides functional strength, visual simplicity and gives a lightweight appearance. The chair provides adjustable comfort with its clever recline mechanism with built-in lumbar tracking, auto-return positioning and recline memory lock. This productivity lounge chair is a great complement to your desk and a luxurious way to change up your working position.
• Smart ergonomics with Body Fit Sub-Skating Recline keeping you in an ergonomic position even when reclined (see Detail section)
• Tilt lock and stageless memory position locking feature keeps your desired ergonomic position at the push of a button for an enhanced comfort experience
• Available in white leather/teak wood frame or black leather/aluminum base
• Laptop/tablet arm & adjustable ottoman included
• Headrest height adjusts to 2.4" range to your body for maximum fit and comfort
• Rotating Bar - Provides smooth 360° swivel and reclining stability
• High density soft supporting memory foam including Temperature Adjust Tech Foam provides you ultimate comfort for hours
• Premium genuine top grain leather cover front and back for a luxurious touch. Plain leather only. No diamond stitching available right now.
• Nuvem meets highest industry standards: Greenguard Gold Indoor Clean Air (your chair doesn't emit toxic components), and also meets or exceeds ANSI/BFIMA standards for maximum security, comfort, sustainability and durability
• Easy assembly required
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• 24 hour quick ship guarantee
Eurotech is committed to the highest standards of quality, accountability and service. The company's product line of desk seating is chosen based on excellence in design, durability and ergonomic efficiency.
About the Designer
Neil Wu, from Taiwan, is the Chairman of the Board and the Chief Designer of Comfort Seating Company. He has devoted himself to the office chair design for 15 years and focuses on integrating health and comfort into ergonomic office chairs. His philosophy of development is based on providing the perfect comfort seating while incorporating modern design elements, versatility and diversity. He says, “It’s really a difficult and challenged task to create an innovational lounge chair that can break through the current lounge chair design.” His designs have won many awards ranging from office chair appearance to function
High End Finish & Upholstery
This Nuvem design allows for a 2.7 to 1 ratio when you recline, which means that for every 2.7 degrees your backrest reclines, your seat will recline 1 degree. The purpose of this design is to ensure you are always sitting in an ergonomic position. Not only that, when you recline and change your backrest angle, the lumbar region will remain in the same position for ultimate back support.
• Overall Dimensions: W:32.5" x D:32.3" x H:40.75-43"
• Seat: W:23" x D:19.7"
• Back: W:23" x H:25.6-28"
• Seat Height: 17.3"
• Weight: 120 lbs
Customize Your Chair
Choose from the wide variety of fabrics to customize your chair to your taste and get it shipped within 7 business days.
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. However we give you as many high quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
Eurotech ships your chair within 1 business day. If you choose to customize your chair, it will take 7 days to ship! Once your chair is shipped you will receive a tracking number.
NO RETURNS ACCEPTED
Warranty - Limited Lifetime
• Eurotech warrants to the original purchaser that all parts will be free from material defects. Eurotech will repair or replace, at its option, any unaltered components
• Eurotech does not warrant any aftermarket hardware that is installed on the product
• Eurotech’s warranty is limited to the normal use of the product in a forty hour work week and a 275 lb. weight limit unless otherwise noted
• Eurotech shall NOT be liable for consequential or incidental damage arising from any product defect
• Eurotech’s warranty is limited to replacement or repair and does not cover cost of transportation and labor
• There are no other warranties expressed or implied other than those specifically described.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.