Here's a room partition that promotes distancing in an office, classroom, or at home. With a tall, acrylic sneeze guard panel that extends nearly to the floor, it creates a barrier between workspaces or sections off small areas of a room.
A strong, steel frame with lockable casters makes this plastic barrier easy to move when you need to, yet sturdy and stable when you don't. Water-soluble markers enable it to double as a dry-erase whiteboard.
• Allows sectioning of spaces without obstructing the view
• Economically priced without compromising quality
• The acrylic panel provides strength and impact resistance, easy to clean with a microfiber cloth and a solution of mild dish soap and water or commercial plastic cleaners rated safe for use on acrylics*
• Writeable surface allows it to double as a markerboard (water-soluble markers only)**
• Smooth-rolling locking casters, two with locking brakes, deliver effortless mobility on carpeted and hard floors
• Overall dimensions: 43"W x 24"D x 75"H
• Quick assembly with included allen wrench
• 5-year limited warranty
• Free Quickship, No Tax
• Overall dimensions: 43"W x 24"D x 75"H
• Acrylic shield dimensions: 38.5"W x 64"H
• Weight: 54lbs
• Panel material: Clear acrylic
• Panel thickness: 5/16”
• Casters: 2” (two with locking brakes)
• Outer frame material: Powder-coated steel
• Inner frame material: Aluminum
• Required tools: Allen wrench (included)
** Water-soluble dry-erase markers are safe for use on these acrylic panels. Other forms of dry-erase markers are not recommended because they will be difficult to erase and could possibly leave stains and ghosting.
We are pretty sure you will love our product, however, sometimes we just change our mind. Not a problem. Luxor prides itself on being a business partner you can be confident in. If a product does not perform as promised or meet your needs, they’ll do everything they can to make it right. Their goal is to provide solutions that benefit you, but they know customer needs can change and the unexpected is unavoidable. That’s why they are happy to accept returns that meet the following terms and conditions:
• Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
• Return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer
• Custom orders are non-cancellable
• Closeout items are non-returnable
• Items that have been assembled are non-returnable
• For items that are returnable, returns must be shipped back and received at Luxor within 60 days of customer receipt
• Returned items must be in the original cartons and in new condition
• Merchandise returns will not be accepted without prior return authorization from Luxor. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with the process.
Download the product specification sheet
Luxor products are covered by a manufacturer's Limited Warranty* against defects and workmanship. Any product that is defective in either materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's discretion. This warranty does not cover damage in transit or any modification to the product by the customer. This warranty is for the life of the product provided the product is used for its intended purpose and used with weight loads not exceeding those recommended. This warranty does not cover any problems which result from improper set-up, unauthorized modification, normal wear and tear, abuse, or environmental damages including fire, hurricane or floods.
Limitations: *Acrylic sheeting can be damaged by harsh solvents and cleaners. Only use cleaning products labeled “commercial plastic cleaners”, or mild soap and water to remove dirt and debris. When applying the cleaner, use a non-abrasive lint-free or microfiber cloth that won't scratch the surface. Never use products containing ammonia, acetone, carbon tetrachloride, scouring compounds, alcohol, bleach, aromatics, or gasoline. Chemical glass cleaners (even if they are environmentally friendly, organic, or non-scented) are also not to be used. All solvents need to be wiped clean with fresh water and blotted dry to reduce and prevent water spotting. Failure to adhere to the above guidelines can cause yellowing, cracks, and scratches in acrylic sheeting and may give the surface a frosted appearance. It will also void the Limited Warranty – our Limited Warranty does not apply to any damage caused by or the result of improper cleaning, handling, installation, operation, maintenance, pressure washing, accident, fire, natural disaster, explosion, abuse, vandalism, chlorine, chemicals from sprinkler systems, or other external forces. This warranty shall be null and void if any harmful solvents are used to clean.
**Water-soluble dry-erase markers are safe for use on these acrylic panels. Other forms of dry-erase markers are not recommended because they will be difficult to erase and could possibly leave stains and ghosting.
Regardless of how carefully you use or care for your product, it will eventually show age and wear, and coverage does not include expected age and wear of products. Neither the consequential costs of repairing or replacing other property damaged in the event of our product malfunctioning, nor incidental loss of time, loss of use, etc. damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Other limitations may apply depending on the model purchased. Inquire with email@example.com for details.