Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 24 and Apr 30.
Inventory Updated: April 19th
Transparent Desk Partition
Whether in an education, office or at home, furniture must now provide social distancing barriers that don’t inhibit communication.
Luxor’s RECLAIM Trifold Acrylic Desk Shields offer sneeze shield protection in a freestanding configuration that’s easy to set on virtually any desk or table. When not needed, the trifold design allows the panels to be collapsed down to a size that is easier to move and store. Their versatile design makes them perfect for use as a desk sneeze guard.
Features include multiple width options, 16” or 20” side panels for wraparound protection, plus durable hinges. Rising a full 24” above a desktop surface, they are tall enough to help protect from sneezes and coughs. The sturdy feet come with your choice of stick-on pads or double-stick tape for a semi-permanent installation. Offering quality, convenience, and protection, this acrylic shield empowers you to enhance safety without the expense of replacing your existing furniture. The shield also reduces surrounding noise to some extent, helping with focus on a task without losing sight on what is going on around you.
• Creates barriers between people to help safeguard from coughs and sneezes
• Easy assembly with included hardware
• Freestanding design, no mounting is required
• Clear acrylic panels maintain a clear line of sight for open communication
• Trifold panels fold flat to simplify moving and storage
• Easy to clean with a microfiber cloth and a solution of mild dish soap and water or commercial plastic cleaners rated safe for use on acrylics.*
• Safe for use with water-soluble dry-erase markers**
• 5-year limited warranty
• Free Quickship, No Tax
• Includes: 1 main panel, 2 side panels, 4 hinged edge clamps, 4 feet, 1 set of stick-on foot pads, double stick tape
• Panel material: Clear acrylic
• Hinge material: Polycarbonate F
• oot material: Polypropylene
• Footpad material: choice of included double-stick tape and EVA foam stick-on pads
• Panel thickness: 1/4”
• Required tools: Philips head screwdriver
*Acrylic sheeting can be damaged by harsh solvents and cleaners. Only use cleaning products labeled “commercial plastic cleaners”, or mild soap and water to remove dirt and debris.READ INSTRUCTION BEFORE INSTALLING
** Water-soluble dry-erase markers are safe for use on these acrylic panels.
Download the product specification sheet
Items will be shipped within 3 to 5 business days.
ReturnsWe are pretty sure you will love our product, however, sometimes we just change our mind. Not a problem. Luxor prides itself on being a business partner you can be confident in. If a product does not perform as promised or meet your needs, they’ll do everything they can to make it right. Their goal is to provide solutions that benefit you, but they know customer needs can change and the unexpected is unavoidable. That’s why they are happy to accept returns that meet the following terms and conditions:
• Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
• Return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer
• Custom orders are non-cancellable
• Closeout items are non-returnable
• Items that have been assembled are non-returnable
• For items that are returnable, returns must be shipped back and received at Luxor within 60 days of customer receipt
• Returned items must be in the original cartons and in new condition
• Merchandise returns will not be accepted without prior return authorization from Luxor. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with the process.
Download the product specification sheet
Luxor products are covered by a manufacturer's Limited Warranty* against defects and workmanship. Any product that is defective in either materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's discretion. This warranty does not cover damage in transit or any modification to the product by the customer. This warranty is for the life of the product provided the product is used for its intended purpose and used with weight loads not exceeding those recommended. This warranty does not cover any problems which result from improper set-up, unauthorized modification, normal wear and tear, abuse, or environmental damages including fire, hurricane or floods.
Limitations: *Acrylic sheeting can be damaged by harsh solvents and cleaners. Only use cleaning products labeled “commercial plastic cleaners”, or mild soap and water to remove dirt and debris. When applying the cleaner, use a non-abrasive lint-free or microfiber cloth that won't scratch the surface. Never use products containing ammonia, acetone, carbon tetrachloride, scouring compounds, alcohol, bleach, aromatics, or gasoline. Chemical glass cleaners (even if they are environmentally friendly, organic, or non-scented) are also not to be used. All solvents need to be wiped clean with fresh water and blotted dry to reduce and prevent water spotting. Failure to adhere to the above guidelines can cause yellowing, cracks, and scratches in acrylic sheeting and may give the surface a frosted appearance. It will also void the Limited Warranty – our Limited Warranty does not apply to any damage caused by or the result of improper cleaning, handling, installation, operation, maintenance, pressure washing, accident, fire, natural disaster, explosion, abuse, vandalism, chlorine, chemicals from sprinkler systems, or other external forces. This warranty shall be null and void if any harmful solvents are used to clean.**Water-soluble dry-erase markers are safe for use on these acrylic panels. Other forms of dry-erase markers are not recommended because they will be difficult to erase and could possibly leave stains and ghosting.
Regardless of how carefully you use or care for your product, it will eventually show age and wear, and coverage does not include expected age and wear of products. Neither the consequential costs of repairing or replacing other property damaged in the event of our product malfunctioning, nor incidental loss of time, loss of use, etc. damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Other limitations may apply depending on the model purchased. Inquire with email@example.com for details.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.