Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 01 and Mar 07.
Inventory Updated: February 23rd
Reclaim your privacy, increase your Focus. Luxor's Reclaim sight and sound dampening panels are designed to minimize distractions in your shared space. It is a great defense against distraction, creating a focussed work space without building walls.
Constructed from post-consumer recycled PET materials, these eco-friendly desktop panels absorb 85% of ambient noise while the tackable surface allows for workspace personalization. Just pin your preferred pictures, agenda, notes and decor that inspires you.
Available in five colors that complement any office interior, RECLAIM desktop back panels are offered in 48” and 60” lengths and easily attach to most standing desks or standard workstations.
Add the 24” side panels for full privacy and individual spaces for concentrated work. Each acoustic desktop panel can be mounted at one of five different heights giving you the ability to choose your own level of privacy or modesty.
• RECLAIM dividers can be cleaned with up to 75% isopropyl alcohol Rated to absorb 85% of ambient noise (NRC 0.85)
• Made from recycled, eco-friendly materials: Fabric: 100% PET; Core Material: 60% PET
• Includes three pre-drilled mounting holes for setting preferred privacy level
• Clamp Material Powder-Coated Steel
• Attachment Method 2 Clamps
• Option to flip the panel over so it hangs beneath the desk, creating a modesty panel to shield cords and cables, or hide legs from view
• Mounting clamps easily attach to any desktop surface up to 1.5” thick with thumb screws
• Tackable fabric material is perfect for photos, notes, or desk accessories
• Available in 5 colors: Pacific Blue, Starlight Blue, Desert Sand, Misty Gray, and Slate Gray
• 5 Year Limited Warranty
• 24"W x 24"H x 0.88"D
• 48"W x 24"H x 0.75"D
• 60"W x 24"H x 0.75"D
Items will be shipped within 1 to 4 business days once you confirm your purchase.
ReturnsWe are pretty sure you will love our desk, however, sometimes we just change our mind. Not a problem. Luxor prides itself on being a business partner you can be confident in. If a product does not perform as promised or meet your needs, they’ll do everything they can to make it right. Their goal is to provide solutions that benefit you, but they know customer needs can change and the unexpected is unavoidable. That’s why they are happy to accept returns that meet the following terms and conditions:
• Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
• Return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer
• Custom orders are non-cancellable
• Closeout items are non-returnable
• Items that have been assembled are non-returnable
• For items that are returnable, returns must be shipped back and received at Luxor within 60 days of customer receipt
• Returned items must be in the original cartons and in new condition
• Merchandise returns will not be accepted without prior return authorization from Luxor. Contact us at email@example.com and we will assist you with the process.
Luxor products are covered by a manufacturer's Limited Warranty* against defects and workmanship. Any product that is defective in either materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's discretion. This warranty does not cover damage in transit or any modification to the product by the customer. This warranty is for the life of the product provided the product is used for its intended purpose and used with weight loads not exceeding those recommended. This warranty does not cover any problems which result from improper set-up, unauthorized modification, normal wear and tear, abuse, or environmental damages including fire, hurricane or floods.
Limitations: Regardless of how carefully you use or care for your product, it will eventually show age and wear, and coverage does not include expected age and wear of products. Neither the consequential costs of repairing or replacing other property damaged in the event of our product malfunctioning, nor incidental loss of time, loss of use, etc. damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Other limitations may apply depending on the model purchased. Inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.