Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 10.
Inventory Updated November 28th
Need a smaller desk? For a fraction of the price? Luxor’s pneumatic height adjustable café table is the perfect versatile surface for you. It features durable construction, a contemporary, easy to clean white finish, and contoured edges making it ideal for any space.
This multi-purpose square table smoothly adjusts in height with the aid of a pneumatic air cylinder allowing it to be used in seated or standing positions supporting a static load of 110 lbs.
It includes a choice of protective leveling glides as well as four 2.5” casters for mobility, making it an excellent choice for collaborative workspaces, social settings, or home use. Available in 32" or 36" x 25.2” - 40”H. Height with Casters 27.6” - 42.4”H.
• Perfect for home offices, restaurants, cafeterias, schools, trade shows, and other venues
• Pneumatic air cylinder provides effortless height adjustment in seconds
• 32" or 36” square white tabletop with contoured edges
• Durable steel base and MDF top with polyurethane paint
• Concealed lever effortlessly raises the table height between 25.2” and 40” (with glides)
• Concealed lever effortlessly raises the table height between 27.6” and 42.4” (with casters)
• Static load weight capacity of 110 lbs.
• Includes choice of leveling glides and 2.5” casters, two with locking brake
• Ships ground in one box
• Assembly required
• Dimensions with Glides 31.5”W (or 36") x 25.2” - 40”H
• Dimensions with Casters 31.5”W (or 36") x 27.6” - 42.4”H
• Tabletop Dimensions 31.5”W or (36")x 1”H
• Base Dimensions 26” x 25.7”
• Tabletop Make MDF with polyurethane paint on top and UV painting on back
• Leg/Base Make Steel
• Height Adjustable Mechanism Air Cylinder
• Weight Capacity 110 lbs.
• Lift Capacity 11 lbs.
Items will be shipped within one day once you confirm your purchase.
ReturnsWe are pretty sure you will love our desk, however, sometimes we just change our mind. Not a problem. Luxor prides itself on being a business partner you can be confident in. If a product does not perform as promised or meet your needs, they’ll do everything they can to make it right. Their goal is to provide solutions that benefit you, but they know customer needs can change and the unexpected is unavoidable. That’s why they are happy to accept returns that meet the following terms and conditions:
• Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
• Return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer
• Custom orders are non-cancellable
• Closeout items are non-returnable
• Items that have been assembled are non-returnable
• For items that are returnable, returns must be shipped back and received at Luxor within 60 days of customer receipt
• Returned items must be in the original cartons and in new condition
• Merchandise returns will not be accepted without prior return authorization from Luxor. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with the process.
Luxor products are covered by a manufacturer's Limited Warranty* against defects and workmanship. Any product that is defective in either materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's discretion. This warranty does not cover damage in transit or any modification to the product by the customer. This warranty is for the life of the product provided the product is used for its intended purpose and used with weight loads not exceeding those recommended. This warranty does not cover any problems which result from improper set-up, unauthorized modification, normal wear and tear, abuse, or environmental damages including fire, hurricane or floods.
Limitations: Regardless of how carefully you use or care for your product, it will eventually show age and wear, and coverage does not include expected age and wear of products. Neither the consequential costs of repairing or replacing other property damaged in the event of our product malfunctioning, nor incidental loss of time, loss of use, etc. damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Other limitations may apply depending on the model purchased. Inquire with email@example.com for details.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.