How about you use this table for your central dining table that you can convert to your standing desk as well? No need for a separate office space anymore.
With just a touch of a button, this versatile conference table raises from 26" to an impressive height of 51.6". Or if sitting is preferred, use the programmable keypad to lower the table.
This electric sit-stand table features a spacious 72" x 36" tabletop with a beautiful white oak finish and is constructed with a sturdy steel frame and telescoping leg system that easily accommodates a whole family with their activities.
The two motors quietly lift the three-stage leg columns to quickly raise and lower the table at an impressive 1.2" per second while a programmable keypad will store two preferred heights. Bring new energy to your home with Luxor's height adjustable standing table.
• Perfect dining table or for conference rooms, boardrooms, team huddles
• Electric push button control adjusts conference table from 26" to 51.6"
• 72" x 36" tabletop with melamine top and white oak finish
• Durable steel frame with 256 lb. lift capacity
• Two motor system with 1.2" per second lift speed for smooth, fast, and quiet height adjustment
• Three-stage, telescoping leg system lifts heavier loads and allows lower and higher height adjustments
• Programmable memory keypad with up/down arrows store two preferred heights
• Anti-collision mechanism prevents lowering the desk on top of objects in its path
• Includes 9" power cord
• 7-year warranty on the motors
• Assembly required
• Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards
• Overall: 72" x 36" x 26" to 51.6"
• Tabletop: 72" x 36"
Items will be shipped within 1 to 4 business days once your payment is confirmed.
We are pretty sure you will love our desk, however, sometimes we just change our mind. Not a problem. Luxor prides itself on being a business partner you can be confident in. If a product does not perform as promised or meet your needs, they'll do everything they can to make it right. Their goal is to provide solutions that benefit you, but they know customer needs can change and the unexpected is unavoidable. That's why they are happy to accept returns that meet the following terms and conditions:
• Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
• Return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer
• Custom orders are non-cancellable
• Closeout items are non-returnable
• Items that have been assembled are non-returnable
• For items that are returnable, returns must be shipped back and received at Luxor within 60 days of customer receipt
• Returned items must be in the original cartons and in new condition
• Merchandise returns will not be accepted without prior return authorization from Luxor. Contact us at email@example.com and we will assist you with the process.
Luxor products are covered by a manufacturer's Limited Warranty* against defects and workmanship. Any product that is defective in either materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's discretion. This warranty does not cover damage in transit or any modification to the product by the customer. This warranty is for the life of the product provided the product is used for its intended purpose and used with weight loads not exceeding those recommended. This warranty does not cover any problems which result from improper set-up, unauthorized modification, normal wear and tear, abuse, or environmental damages including fire, hurricane or floods.
Limitations: Regardless of how carefully you use or care for your product, it will eventually show age and wear, and coverage does not include expected age and wear of products. Neither the consequential costs of repairing or replacing other property damaged in the event of our product malfunctioning, nor incidental loss of time, loss of use, etc. damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Other limitations may apply depending on the model purchased. Inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org for details.