Luxor electric height adjustable standing desk delivers exceptional performance at the push of a button. The two motors quietly power the three-stage leg columns to quickly raise and lower the desk at a fast 1.2” per second while a programmable memory keypad will store two customized settings for preferred user heights.
The solid steel frame features a telescoping leg system that offers greater adjustability while the spacious 48” (or 60") desktop accommodates multiple monitors
Whether used in a business or home office setting, this electric stand up desk delivers the health benefits of standing while increasing productivity throughout the workday.
• Generous 47.25” x 29.5” or 59" x 29.5" work surfaces provide plenty of room for multiple monitors
• Melamine top with black oak, white oak or dark walnut finish
• Electric push button control adjusts desk from 26” to 51.6”
• Programmable memory keypad with up/down arrows store two preferred heights
• Sturdy steel frame with 256 lb. lift capacity
• Two motor system with 1.2” per second lift speed for smooth, fast, and quiet height adjustment
• Three-stage, telescoping leg system lifts heavier loads and allows lower and higher height adjustments
• Anti-collision mechanism prevents lowering the desk on top of objects in its path
• 7-year warranty on the motors for peace of mind
• Assembly required
• Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for durability and safety
• Overall: 47.25”W (or 59") x 29.5”D x 26” to 51.6”H
• Desktop: 47.25”W (or 59") x 29.5”D
• Cord: 9'
Items will be shipped within 1 to 4 days day once you confirm your purchase.
We are pretty sure you will love our desk, however, sometimes we just change our mind. Not a problem. Luxor prides itself on being a business partner you can be confident in. If a product does not perform as promised or meet your needs, they’ll do everything they can to make it right. Their goal is to provide solutions that benefit you, but they know customer needs can change and the unexpected is unavoidable. That’s why they are happy to accept returns that meet the following terms and conditions:
• Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
• Return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer
• Custom orders are non-cancellable
• Closeout items are non-returnable
• Items that have been assembled are non-returnable
• For items that are returnable, returns must be shipped back and received at Luxor within 60 days of customer receipt
• Returned items must be in the original cartons and in new condition
• Merchandise returns will not be accepted without prior return authorization from Luxor. Contact us at email@example.com and we will assist you with the process.
Luxor products are covered by a manufacturer's Limited Warranty* against defects and workmanship. Any product that is defective in either materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's discretion. This warranty does not cover damage in transit or any modification to the product by the customer. This warranty is for the life of the product provided the product is used for its intended purpose and used with weight loads not exceeding those recommended. This warranty does not cover any problems which result from improper set-up, unauthorized modification, normal wear and tear, abuse, or environmental damages including fire, hurricane or floods.
Limitations: Regardless of how carefully you use or care for your product, it will eventually show age and wear, and coverage does not include expected age and wear of products. Neither the consequential costs of repairing or replacing other property damaged in the event of our product malfunctioning, nor incidental loss of time, loss of use, etc. damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Other limitations may apply depending on the model purchased. Inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org for details.