Reclaim your privacy, increase your Focus. Luxor's Reclaim sight and sound dampening panels are designed to minimize distractions in your shared space as they absorb up to 85% of ambient noise, helping you to focus, or making phone calls without building walls.
Constructed from post-consumer recycled PET materials, RECLAIM eco-friendly partitions are available as a 24” wide, 66” tall standalone unit or a 3-pack that can be expanded with individual panels that zip together to configure customized spaces in a variety of shapes and styles.
Available in five colors that can be mixed and matched to suit any interior, RECLAIM acoustic room dividers assemble in minutes without requiring tools.
Reclaim the space you need to get your work done with the acoustic solution from Luxor that won’t compromise your apartments' aesthetics or your budget.
• RECLAIM dividers can be cleaned with up to 75% isopropyl alcohol Rated to absorb 85% of ambient noise (NRC 0.85)
• Made from recycled, eco-friendly materials: Fabric: 100% PET; Core Material: 60% PET
• Panels zip together making it easy to add more panels to extend the length
• Tackable fabric material is perfect for photos, notes, or desk accessories
• Available in 5 colors: Pacific Blue, Starlight Blue, Desert Sand, Misty Gray, and Slate Gray
• Foot Material Powder-Coated Steel
• Foot Type 2 Flat Feet
• 5 year limited warranty
• Dimensions of Flat Foot 1.375"W x 13.75"D
• Dimensions Without Feet 24"W x 64"H x 1.25"D
• Dimensions With Feet 24"W x 66"H x 13.5"D
• Actual Panel Weight 12 lbs.
• Actual Foot Weight 3 lbs.
Items will be shipped within 1 to 4 business days once you confirm your purchase.
We are pretty sure you will love our desk, however, sometimes we just change our mind. Not a problem. Luxor prides itself on being a business partner you can be confident in. If a product does not perform as promised or meet your needs, they’ll do everything they can to make it right. Their goal is to provide solutions that benefit you, but they know customer needs can change and the unexpected is unavoidable. That’s why they are happy to accept returns that meet the following terms and conditions:
• Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
• Return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer
• Custom orders are non-cancellable
• Closeout items are non-returnable
• Items that have been assembled are non-returnable
• For items that are returnable, returns must be shipped back and received at Luxor within 60 days of customer receipt
• Returned items must be in the original cartons and in new condition
• Merchandise returns will not be accepted without prior return authorization from Luxor. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with the process.
Luxor products are covered by a manufacturer's Limited Warranty* against defects and workmanship. Any product that is defective in either materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's discretion. This warranty does not cover damage in transit or any modification to the product by the customer. This warranty is for the life of the product provided the product is used for its intended purpose and used with weight loads not exceeding those recommended. This warranty does not cover any problems which result from improper set-up, unauthorized modification, normal wear and tear, abuse, or environmental damages including fire, hurricane or floods.
Limitations: Regardless of how carefully you use or care for your product, it will eventually show age and wear, and coverage does not include expected age and wear of products. Neither the consequential costs of repairing or replacing other property damaged in the event of our product malfunctioning, nor incidental loss of time, loss of use, etc. damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Other limitations may apply depending on the model purchased. Inquire with email@example.com for details.