Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 26 and Oct 02.
Inventory Updated September 20th
Convert your desk to a healthy sit-stand workstation in minutes. Winston Workstation® - Energizing your body. Inspiring your mind.
Apple iMac users can join the standing revolution as well. Winston Workstation® is compatible with VESA-compatible Apple iMacs, allowing iMac devotees to take advantage of all the health benefits standing while working offers without sacrificing Apple-specific programs or the user interface that works best for them.
Graphic design studios, architecture firms, and other offices using iMacs will be able to easily convert any desk into a healthy Apple iMac sit-stand workstation. Like the original Winston, Winston for Apple iMac seamlessly integrates into the day for a boost in health and wellness without disrupting workflow.
The Winston Apple iMac sit-stand workstation comes with a white finish to complement the clean aesthetic of the iMac.
• Engineered for stability. Designed to accommodate standing work without the distraction of unwanted movement.
• Expansive work space. Large surface allows you to bring all necessities with you when you stand.
• Upgrade your space. Retrofit your existing desk into a healthy workspace.Seamless height adjustment.
• Features a 17" range of vertical height adjustment and a locking cylinder to keep the workstation in place.
• No manual adjustment needed.Cable management.
• Cable clips in the column and beam keep the cables organized and out of the way.
• Winston is designed and assembled in the US.
• Apple VESA adapter kit not included.
• Height Adjustment Mechanism Pneumatic
• WNST-APL-1 Supports 10 - 26 lbs
• WNST-APL-2 Supports 15 - 36 lbs
• Screen SizeUp to 27"
• Color Flat White
• Height Adjustment 17.1"
• Work Surface Size 23" x 30"
• Mount Configurations Freestanding
• Warranty 5 Years
Shipping & returns
Items will be shipped within 20 days once your payment is confirmed. Confirmation email and tracking number will be sent right after shipment
We are pretty sure you will love our Winston Workstation, however, sometimes we just change our mind. Not a problem. That’s why we are happy to accept returns that meet the following terms and conditions:
• Return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer
• Custom orders are non-cancellable
• Closeout items are non-returnable
• Items that have been used are not refundable
• For items that are returnable, returns must be shipped back and received at Innovative 30 days of customer receipt
• Returned items must be in the original cartons and in new condition
• Merchandise returns will not be accepted without prior return authorization from Phil Zen. Contact us at email@example.com and we will assist you with the process.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.