Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 28 and Oct 04.
Inventory Updated September 21st
Winston-E, product innovation award winner, is a fully loaded responsive powered riser that takes the sit-stand conversation to a whole new level. Benefits:
• Simple set-up & easy use
• Stable & robust with a sleek design
• One-touch programmable 18" height adjust
• Ergonomic easy monitor adjustment
• Cable management
• Regular (30"x22') or compact (30"x16") work surface
• Awarded Grand Prize Product Innovations Awards
• 5 year warranty
• 30 days easy return
• Best price guarantee
Winston-E comes in Standard (30"x23") or Compact (30"x17") work surface, in Silver and you can chose to add up to 3 monitors aligned in a row.
• One-touch power - set it and forget it. Electric power to supercharge height adjustment with the touch of a button. Programmable control remembers your height for sit and stand.
• Ergonomic monitor adjustment - Independent movement of the monitor lets users keep their monitor at a comfortable, ergonomic level.
• Quickly retrofit to any desk or table - Installers can get Winston-E® from box to up and running in less than 20 minutes. No need to move or replace furniture.
• Expansive work surface - A large work surface and newly designed storage tray allows you to bring all necessities with you when standing. Chose between the regular (30"x22') or compact (30"x16") size surface.
• Upping the ante with bold style. Robust electronics encased in a sleek design with modern edges and clean lines.
• Winston-E® awarded Grand Prize (1st Place) in Buildings Magazine's 2016 Product Innovations Awards.
• Winston-E Single Monitor Supports up to 40 lbs (18 kg)
• Winston-E Dual Monitor Supports up to 40 lbs (18 kg) Accommodates most monitors up to 30" widescreen
• Winston-E Triple Monitor Supports up to 40 lbs (18 kg) Accommodates most monitors up to 24" widescreen
Download the Winston-E instructions.
Shipping & returns
Items will be shipped within 1 to 3 days once your payment is confirmed. Confirmation email and tracking number will be sent right after shipment.
We are pretty sure you will love our Winston-E Workstation, however, sometimes we just change our mind. Not a problem. That’s why we are happy to accept returns that meet the following terms and conditions:
• Return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer
• Custom orders are non-cancellable
• Closeout items are non-returnable
• Items that have been used are not refundable
• For items that are returnable, returns must be shipped back and received at Innovative 30 days of customer receipt
• Returned items must be in the original cartons and in new condition
• Merchandise returns will not be accepted without prior return authorization from Phil Zen. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with the process.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.