Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 10.
Inventory Updated November 27th
Introducing Tablik® — a universal tablet and iPad arm desk mount that changes the way you interface with your tablet at work and in the home office. The Tablik arm mount suspends your iPad or tablet above the desk where it can be easily positioned for comfortable viewing or typing. Tablik can be mounted to your desk or to your monitor and enables one-handed tablet attach and release from the mount for increased mobility in the office.
• Arm mount provides flexible positioning of the iPad or tablet for display or input use.
• Revolutionary puck with clean, removable gel adhesive mounts to any iPad or tablet and any tablet case.
• Arm mount quickly attaches to desk edge.
• Exceeds BIFMA standards for technology mounting devices.
• Universal desk mount works with all tablets and tablet cases.
• Grab-and-go interface that adheres tablet and puck to arm via magnet and allows for one-handed attach and release from the arm mount.
• VESA mount option available for dual screen computing.
• Comprised of 99% recyclable content
• Color Gray Duotone
• Screen SizeUp to 30"
• Height Adjustment 21.25"
• Extension Range 21"
• Pivot Landscape / Portrait
• Rotation 360° at base
• Mount Configurations Desk Edge
• Warranty 10 Years
Shipping & returns
Items will be shipped within 3 days once your payment is confirmed. Confirmation email and tracking number will be sent right after shipment.
We are pretty sure you will love our Innovative product, however, sometimes we just change our mind. Not a problem. That’s why we are happy to accept returns that meet the following terms and conditions:
• Return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer
• Custom orders are non-cancellable
• Closeout items are non-returnable
• Items that have been used are not refundable
• For items that are returnable, returns must be shipped back and received at Innovative 30 days of customer receipt
• Returned items must be in the original cartons and in new condition
• Merchandise returns will not be accepted without prior return authorization from Phil Zen. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with the process.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.