Estimated Arrival: Between May 19 and May 25.
The Oroblanco chair from iDesk is a versatile and efficient everyday task chair featuring all ergonomic must haves. The Exceptional support and the adjustable attributes needed to adapt on the fly makes it a great value chair that can fits well any interior due to its minimalist contemporary design. Seat in style, purchase sustainable!
• Natural lumbar support, advanced synchro-tilt, seat slider, one locking 3-flow stop positions, 6-way adjustable arms, aluminum base and mechanism. 4 positions tilt, tension crank, pneumatic height adjustment and adjustable arms
• Made of 56% of recycled materials, the chair is also eco-friendly
• Durable mesh your chair will last
• Exists as chair or stool in black or white/grey
• Eco-friendly, the chair is made of 56% recycled materials
• Quick Ship within 3 business days
• Supplier accepts no returns
• Frame: Available in black frame with matching black mesh and arm pads or white frame with gray mesh and arm pads.
• Mechanism: Advanced Synchro-Tilt with seat slider adjustment (2”)
• Tilt: 4 positions, one lock position, three float positions & tension crank.
• Height adjustment: Pneumatic seat height adjustment (4”).
• Components: Built-in user guide for personal adjustment.
• Finish: Polished cast aluminum 5 star base.
• Arms: Height adjustable (3.5”), arm pad slider (1.5”) and arm pad pivot, lock kit is included for deactivating the slide and pivot.
• Note: can be assembled with arms or armless.
• Seat: 2” thick polyurethane contoured seat.
• Upholstery: Seat upholstered in fabric. Slip cover field replaceable.
• Durability: Textile durability for seat and back mesh, 100,000 doublerubs. Passes Cal Technical Bulletin 117-2013.
• Certification: ANSI/BIFMA X5.1 General Purpose Office Chair certified.
• Recycling content: 38% post-consumer (PC) & 18% preconsumer (PI) aggregate recycled content.
• Dimensions: Width: (at arms) 27.75”; (between arms) 21”; height: 39”-43”; seat height: 17.25”-21.25”; seat depth: 17”-19”; seat to top of back: 22”.
• Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
• Shipping-weight: 42.5 lbs.
• Ships: Ready to assemble to minimize transportation carbon footprint.
• Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Shipping, Returns & Warranty Your chair is shipped within 2 to 3 business days once you complete your order. The supplier accepts NO RETURNS.
The company warrants to the original end user that this product will be free from defects in its material and workmanship when used in a single shift (standard 8 hour day, 5 days per week) by a person weighing less than 250 lbs except as set forth below:
• 12 year warranty for wood seating, seating control mechanisms and pneumatic cylinders
• 5 year warranty for fabric, leather, foam, knit back, mesh, plastics, base, arm and casters
The company does not warrant
• product abuse or misuse
• user modification of or attachments to the product
• failure resulting from normal wear and tear
• products or parts not used, maintained or installed in accordance with the Company’s installation, maintenance and/or applicable guidelines
• products that are exposed to extreme environmental conditions and/or have been subject to improper storage
• creasing and/or gathering of textiles during upholstery application process
• minor irregularities of color, surface, grain, and texture minor variations of color in textiles
• variations of texture and natural markings such as neck wrinkles, scratches, backbone marks and stretch marks in leather
• color matching of textiles exactly to samples, swatches or prior purchases
• the company will repair or replace with a comparable product, at its option, without charge to the original purchaser, only defective products or parts found defective during the warranty period.If requested by the company, the original purchaser must return the part or product with freight or other shipping charges prepaid.
this warranty shall be effective for the applicable time period beginning from date of purchase as shown on original purchaser’s original receipt or other proof of purchase.
under no circumstance, including but not limited to breach of contract, breach of warranty or negligence, shall the company be liable for lost profits, loss of goodwill, stored data, general, special, consequential or exemplary damages, even if the Company had notice of these damages or they were foreseeable. the company shall not be responsible for verifying dealer’s or customer’s description of needs, data, or the fitness for a particular purpose of goods. the company’s liability in all cases shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective parts, or the purchase price of the product. Damages resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration, negligence, or accidents are not covered under this warranty.
except as otherwise provided, the Company makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.