Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 09 and Dec 15.
Inventory Updated December 3rd
Good Design Award winner, the Curva was created by Italian architects Bartoli Design and offers an elegant, minimalist and sustainable ensemble. The precision mechanism complements the pure aesthetics. Like a great pair of jeans, this chair adapts nicely in any interior, classic chic or more edgy design. Seat in style, purchase sustainable!
• Ergonomic it offers a natural lumbar support, offset recline pivot with central tension adjustment and pneumatic height adjustment
• Durable mesh and leather, this chair will last
Exists in various high back, amr or arm less or lounge version
• Eco-friendly, the chair is made of 80% recycled materials
• Luxury made affordable
• Quick Ship within 3 business days
• Supplier accepts no returns
• Frame: Cast aluminum for the Brushed aluminum titanium finish or Glass reinforced nylon for the Nylon in a matte charcoal gray
• Finish: Brushed aluminum titanium finish or Nylon in a matte charcoal gray
• Lumbar support: Structure shapes the back to form a natural lumbar support
• Base: 5-star base with dual wheel casters
• Mechanism: Offset recline pivot with central tension adjustment. Tilt: Side-mounted lock lever
• Height adjustment: Side mounted pneumatic seat height adjustment (4”)
• Upholstery: Metallic Graphite mesh with Monza Graphite Black leather headrest or Monza Graphite Black leather over mesh suspension
• Durability: Textile durability for seat and back mesh, 100,000 doublerubs. Passes Cal Technical Bulletin 117-2013.
• Certification: ANSI/BIFMA X5.1 General Purpose Office Chair certified
• Recycling content: 38% post-consumer (PC) & 42% pre-consumer (PI) aggregate recycled content.
• Dimensions: Width (at arms) 22.75”, (between arms) 20”; seat height 23”-31”; seat depth 18”; seat to top of back 18.5”.
• Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
• Shipping-weight: 37.5 lbs.
• Ships: Ready to assemble to minimize transportation carbon footprint.
• Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Shipping, Returns & Warranty Your chair is shipped within 2 to 3 business days once you complete your order. The supplier accepts NO RETURNS.
The company warrants to the original end user that this product will be free from defects in its material and workmanship when used in a single shift (standard 8 hour day, 5 days per week) by a person weighing less than 250 lbs except as set forth below:
• 12 year warranty for wood seating, seating control mechanisms and pneumatic cylinders
• 5 year warranty for fabric, leather, foam, knit back, mesh, plastics, base, arm and casters
The company does not warrant
• product abuse or misuse
• user modification of or attachments to the product
• failure resulting from normal wear and tear
• products or parts not used, maintained or installed in accordance with the Company’s installation, maintenance and/or applicable guidelines
• products that are exposed to extreme environmental conditions and/or have been subject to improper storage
• creasing and/or gathering of textiles during upholstery application process
• minor irregularities of color, surface, grain, and texture minor variations of color in textiles
• variations of texture and natural markings such as neck wrinkles, scratches, backbone marks and stretch marks in leather
• color matching of textiles exactly to samples, swatches or prior purchases
• the company will repair or replace with a comparable product, at its option, without charge to the original purchaser, only defective products or parts found defective during the warranty period.If requested by the company, the original purchaser must return the part or product with freight or other shipping charges prepaid.
this warranty shall be effective for the applicable time period beginning from date of purchase as shown on original purchaser’s original receipt or other proof of purchase.
under no circumstance, including but not limited to breach of contract, breach of warranty or negligence, shall the company be liable for lost profits, loss of goodwill, stored data, general, special, consequential or exemplary damages, even if the Company had notice of these damages or they were foreseeable. the company shall not be responsible for verifying dealer’s or customer’s description of needs, data, or the fitness for a particular purpose of goods. the company’s liability in all cases shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective parts, or the purchase price of the product. Damages resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration, negligence, or accidents are not covered under this warranty.
except as otherwise provided, the Company makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.