Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 24 and Apr 30.
Inventory Updated: April 19th
The Modulor is an organic shape moss-covered panel attached to a free-standing metal framework, made to be used as an elegant double-sided acoustic room divider. The wheels allows for the units to be situated away from walls and to act as a functional and attractive border or accent feature in your space. Reshape your space featuring a unique piece of nature without the maintenance!
• The wheels enable you to move the divider early and create instant privacy and sound dampening for a higher focus!
• Biophilic design reduces stress, improve cognitive function, and enhance mood and creativity. These and other outcomes can increase health and wellbeing, as well as productivity
• Adds natural green with visual appeal to your space for increased well being and reduced stress
• Designed by internationally awarded and recognized designer Alain Gilles
• With no maintenance required, preserved moss keeps its natural form, color & texture for up to 10 years for Reindeer, 5 years for Ball moss and forest, but only if used in optimal conditions
• Proven sound absorbing benefits
• Hand picked in Europe and handmade made with natural products and no added chemicals
• Non-toxic, Non-allergen
• Available in multiple finishes and moss filling options
• Certified commercial grade quality
• Reindeer moss and premium Ball moss are fire rated FSI 0 / SDI 15 (class A).
Arch Short: L = 55 " / W = 15 3⁄4 " / H = 63" / Weight 144 lbs
Arch Tall: L = 55 " / W = 15 3⁄4 " / H = 71" / Weight 150 lbs
Half Arch Short: L = 39 1/4 " / W = 15 3⁄4 " / H = 63" / Weight 115 lbs
Half Arch Tall: L = 39 1/4 " / W = 15 3⁄4 " / H = 71" / Weight 120 lbs
Straight Short: L = 39 1/4 " / W = 15 3⁄4 " / H = 63" / Weight 120 lbs
Straight Tall: L = 39 1/4 " / W = 15 3⁄4 " / H = 71" / Weight 125 lbs
A 100% Natural Preservation Process
The vegetal preservation is a unique and ecological process. The preservation treatment is completed without the addition of any dangerous toxins, chemicals or components.
• The plant is handpicked at the ideal moment in terms of aesthetic appearance, in a sustainable way that preserves the forest.
• This freshly harvested plant enters a proprietary process to absorb a specific mixture of 100% plant-based and bio-degradable preservation formula.
• The preservation liquid replaces the sap and water within the plant, effectively forming a still-image of nature, creating a unique and fully natural product.
• The preserved foliage or mosses remain beautiful and unchanged for years without the need for watering, sunlight, nor any other form of maintenance.
Our products are specifically designed to absorb sound, the natural way. They are all made using preserved mosses, with acoustic benefits at the forefront of their creation. Sound absorbing qualities have been analyzed for us by a certified laboratory providing us with detailed reports showing the undeniable sound-reducing qualities of the preserved natural moss.
Life span & conditions of use
Preserved moss keeps its natural form, color & texture for up to 10 years for Reindeer, 5 years for Ball moss and forest, but only if used in optimal conditions which are:
• Indoor use only
• Limited direct sunlight exposure (it can handle it, but life span will not be optimal)
• Avoid touching, folding, crushing etc.
• Relative humidity in the room between 20% and 80%
• Avoid proximity with water sources & heat sources
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual moss. Moss is also a natural product and won't look exactly the same every time. However we give you as many high quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
The delivery time stated by Greenmood is indicative. Delays in delivery may not under any circumstances give rise to any compensation or cancellation of the order. All goods shall be inspected, and accepted or rejected by Customer upon delivery.
In case of defects, quality issues, missing items, or other improper delivery leading to rejection of the goods, the Customer must give Greenmood written notice within two (2) days of reception.
Any complaints must be made to Greenmood within seven (7) days of reception. Once delivered, the merchandise may not be returned without prior approval from Greenmood.
Our warranties cover manufacturer defects for one (1) year, depending on the circumstances. Products that have been specifically adapted to meet individual customer requirements are covered for one (1) year. Extended warranty coverage may be available at additional cost.
Change to orders
Any order modification must be made in writing to our company, at the latest within 24h following receipt of the order confirmation. Modifications after 24h following receipt of the order confirmation, may be subject to an administration & handling fee.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.