Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 29 and Feb 04.
Inventory Updated January 24th
Named for its iconic woven back, Webb represents the ultimate combination of contemporary styling and comfortable seating. Webb chairs showcase the collaborative effort between Davis and DuPont to create a technology that enhances both the aesthetic appeal of the design and the user's overall experience.
Designed by Burkhard Vogtherr, Webb Executive high and mid back chairs feature a proprietary patented mechanism with synchronized back and seat tilt. This form of passive ergonomics means the seat slides forward as the back reclines, keeping your feet on the floor as you recline in the chair. Comfort and flexibility for everyday use without sacrificing elegant design.
• Iconic webbed back developed exclusively for Davis by the designer and Dupont
• Hand-woven webb back
• Waterfall seat defined by double needle top stitch detail
• Striking cast aluminum rail detail accentuates arc of back and provides a pleasing aesthetic from the back
• Proprietary patented mechanism allows the seat to slide forward as the back pivots where the arm and back meet (reclining motion)
• Back frame in steel bar stock powder coated to match webb selection Davis iconic webb back in nine color options
• Aluminum frame and base available in Davis powder coats or chrome
• Arms are standard with black poly overlay on aluminum, optional with fabric or leather arm caps
FABRIC: Our deluxe velvet offers a particular texture and appearance due to its directional pile. 100% polyester, the fabric meets the ACT voluntary Performance Guidelines and is classified as Heavy Duty Upholstery: certified against flammability, wet & dry crocking, color fastness to light, abrasion to heigh traffic.
• The leather is produced using superior European hides, Hampton is a lightly corrected pigmented leather with a small natural embossed grain and an incredibly soft hand. Certified against flammability, wet & dry crocking, color fastness to light, abrasion to heigh
• Best Level 1 ANSI/BIFMA Furniture Sustainability Standard
• Gold Indoor Air Quality Certificate
• Made to order in the US
• 5 Years limited warranty
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. However we give you as many high quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
Made to order just for you in our US factory, your chair ships within 8 to 12 weeks
Withdrawal right only within the 24 hours after purchase.
No return accepted except due to defects or under warranty.
Any defects must be shared with us within 3 days of reception of the chair.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.