• Reduced back, shoulder & neck pain, strengthens back and core
• Comfortable plush cushioned seat in Alcantara or Faux Breath Leather
• Uses recycled and recyclable material
• Produced in Scandinavia
• Warranty 5 Years
• Best price guarantee
• Quick ship & easy 30 days return
Backapp Smart has over 100,000 users worldwide. The gentle movement of the Backapp exercises the muscles that support the spine. The movement when sitting on the Backapp comes about because you constantly have to balance yourself.
Because of the sitting height with an open hip angle, Backapp Smart Chair is made to be used with standing desks, sit-stand desks or conference tables, or desk risers. Desk-risers used with standard desks and tables must have adequate clearance for legs.
The higher sitting position is necessary to maintain an open hip angle, which contributes to the chair’s function. 90% of a 90 people sample wished to continue using the chair due to the benefits they felt. Complement your chair with the 360 Balance Board to keep active while standing.
• Seat foam - Made of dual density molded high resiliency closed cell polyurethane foam, softer under the sitting bones, firmer around the rear rim, comfortably shaped to fit the human anatomy
• Seat Support - Injection molded high strength, low flexibility PP (polypropylene)
• Faux Leather Seat Cover - 89% PVC-compound, 11% CO/PES knitted fabric, Particularly easy to care for, Pleasantly soft, Stretchable, Abrasion-resistant, Good tear and extension strength, Resistant to disinfectants, urine and blood, “Breathing” due to micro perforation
• Alcantara Seat Cover - Alcantara is composed of 68% polyester and 32% polyurethane, providing excellent durability and stain resistance. The appearance and tactile feel of the material is similar to that of suede
• Base - 99.9% recycled die-cast aluminum Black Grey powder coated finish
• Ball - Injection molded with a soft skin in TPU onto a steel tube. By turning the ball clockwise or counter clockwise, you can increase or decrease the degree of movement you prefer while sitting on the chair. When the red indicator is showing you have more movement, while the green indicator gives less movement
• Damping ring - The dampening ring under the footrest is made with soft nitrile rubber that insures a smooth movement
• Pneumatic Cylinder - The stroke range is 8.9” with 250 Newton pressure, capable of carrying persons up to 250 lbs
• Mechanism - Made of die-cast aluminum housing, steel rod actuator with nylon ball handle to raise and lower seat
Overall height 26.2” - 35.1”
Overall width 23.75”
Sitting height 21.4” - 30.3”
Seat width 18.6” Seat depth 15”
Ball adjustment 1.5” - 2.5”
• Wheels - Gross & Frölich casters 45309 MOVE 60 classic Body plastic black, soft wheel, black grey , intervally braked, No Noise stem 11 mm x 19,5 mm with double circlip 11,4 mm
• Warranty - Five (5) years limited warranty for normal use (8 hours per day) of persons weighing up to 250 lbs. Tested to ANSI/BIFMA standards
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. However we give you as many high quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
Items will be shipped within 3 business days once your payment is confirmed. Confirmation email and tracking number will be sent right after shipment.
Guarantee of effects
We guarantee that you will strengthen your back while you are using a Backapp. If you do not agree or are otherwise dissatisfied after 30 days, you can return the chair and get your money back! The chair must be returned like new undamaged and in its original packaging. The purchaser pays for the initial cost of shipping of the chair and the return cost of shipping of the chair. You must include the “Why I am returning the chair” form. The form is delivered with the chair.
The guarantee covers five years of normal use. Normal use means use at the office or at home by persons weighing 110 kg or less. The guarantee covers manufacturing defects and the replacement of any damaged parts. Backapp requires defects to be reported in Backapp’s claim system. The following is required to approve a claim:
1. Picture(s) of the defect
2. Picture of the label on the chair with the production date and serial number