The AMQ monitor arm is designed for easy use with single monitor, allowing you to adapt your workstation for maximum comfort and ergonomic safety. Smooth, intuitive adjustments are easy with spring loaded, articulating arm and vertical tilt. The arm offers cable management and mount onto all standard worksurfaces. Sturdy, backed by 10 year warranty, the arm ship in 5 days. AMQ is a Steelcase company.
• Gas spring allows for easy adjustment, supporting users of different sizes, postures and viewing angles
• 360 degree monitor rotation offers both landscape and portrait viewing
• Integrated cable management keeps cords organized and clear of work space
• Mounting options include C-Clamp or Grommet
• Available in Black Platinum or White
• Sustainably built following highest standards
• Certified to highest industry standards for quality and security by ANSI/BIFMA
• Installs in 5 minutes
• Unbeatable 10 year warranty for peace of mind
• Ships for free in just 5 days
• Monitor Support Up to 30”
• Monitor Weight 4.5 – 20 lbs
• Monitor Tilt Range -85° – 15°
• Height Adjustment Range 12"
• Arm Extension 20"
• Arm Retraction 6"
• VESA hole sizes 75×75mm / 100×100mm
• Finish Platinum, White and Black
• Certifications ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014
All products are certified Indoor Advantage Gold, meaning they are 80% or more recycled content, and more than 90% recyclable at the end of their useful life. AMQ products are Indoor Advantage Gold certified and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, VOC free, meeting the highest standards in air quality certification.
Wipe with a damp cloth using water or gentle, non abrasive cleaner. Wipe dry with a clean, dry cloth.
AMQ ships any items within 5-7 business days.
AMQ accepts NO RETURNS
AMQ warrants that its products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product, except as set forth below. The warranty is valid for 10 years from the date of delivery to the original End User and is non-transferable. AMQ will repair or replace with comparable product, at its option according to the reimbursement table hereunder any product, part or component which fails under normal use. This warranty is based on normal installation and use of the product in an 8-hour shift. This warranty does not apply to:
• Damage in shipment caused by a carrier
• Defects caused by improper installation
• Products subject to improper use and conditions
• Customer modifications to the product
• Any product that has been modified, altered, tampered with or repaired by any person other than an authorized representative of AMQ Solutions
• Normal wear and tear (professional use 8 hours per day, 40 hours/week)
• Labor charges and/or damage incurred in the installation, repair, or replacement of any products are excluded.
AMQ Solutions will replace the product if the claim is approved. AMQ Solutions obligation under this warranty is limited to replacing any product or part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from the purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is non-transferable, and is not applicable outside the United States & Canada.
Freight Claims must be filed within 10 calendar days from the date of delivery. Pictures of damaged goods and the original cartons are required and must accompany the claim