Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 10.
Inventory Updated November 27th
Choose your way to get ACTIVThe AVTIV desk from AMQ offers all you expect from a sit to stand solution. Multiple styles and options that customize perfectly to your taste and interior, sturdy, quiet, reliable backed by 10 year warranty and ships in 5 days. AMQ is a Steelcase company.
• Digital handsets with 4 memory presets allowing for easy control of its quiet, telescopic legs adjusting perfectly to your comfort
• Dual motor for a more stable, durable and quiet adjustment
• Height range: 2 stage legs = 28" - 47.7" 3 stage = 24.5" - 50"
• Choose from 10 laminate work surface colors and complete your workstation with our 3F felt privacy screens
• Sustainably built following highest standards
• MAS Green certified for low hazardous chemical emissions
• UL recognized and meeting the latest standard of ANSI/BIFMA
• Unbeatable 10 year warranty for peace of mind
• Ships in just 5 or 10 days depending on your work surface finish selection
• Free shipping, no Tax
SustainabilityAll products certified Indoor Advantage Gold, meaning they are 80% or more recycled content, and more than 90% recyclable at the end of their useful life. Work surfaces are 100% recycled material and 100% recyclable at the end of their useful life. AMQ products are MAS Green certified for low hazardous chemical emissions. Additionally, ACTIV, ICON and KINEX are also Indoor Advantage Gold certified, meeting the highest standards in air quality certification.
• Handset Push button with 4 programmable settings
• Safety Anti-collision
• Foot Length in inches 22" and 28" for 24" and 30" deep worksurfaces
• Legs 2 stage or 3 stage
• Leg Diameter 2.75'' x 2.75''
• Worksurface widths 46", 48", 52", 54", 58", 60", 64", 66", 70" and 72"
• Worksurface depths 24" and 30"
• Gauge of Steel 2mm
• Standby Consumption .2W
• Decibel rating 50db≤
• Power Cord 9’ cord length with standard NEMA 3 prong plug
• Finishes Platinum, White, Black and Merle
• ANSI BIFMA X5.5
• UL UL962
• Certification Indoor Advantage Gold™
• 10 year limited warranty
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. However we give you as many high quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
AMQ ships any items within 5 to 10 business days. 10 to 15 for specific table top laminates. See instruction when making your selection.
AMQ accepts NO RETURNS
AMQ warrants that its products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product, except as set forth below. The warranty is valid for 10 years from the date of delivery to the original End User and is non-transferable. AMQ will repair or replace with comparable product, at its option according to the reimbursement table hereunder any product, part or component which fails under normal use. This warranty is based on normal installation and use of the product in an 8-hour shift. This warranty does not apply to:
• Damage in shipment caused by a carrier
• Defects caused by improper installation
• Products subject to improper use and conditions
• Customer modifications to the product
• Any product that has been modified, altered, tampered with or repaired by any person other than an authorized representative of AMQ Solutions
• Normal wear and tear (professional use 8 hours per day, 40 hours/week)
• Labor charges and/or damage incurred in the installation, repair, or replacement of any products are excluded.
AMQ Solutions will replace the product if the claim is approved. AMQ Solutions obligation under this warranty is limited to replacing any product or part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from the purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is non-transferable, and is not applicable outside the United States & Canada.
Freight Claims must be filed within 10 calendar days from the date of delivery. Pictures of damaged goods and the original cartons are required and must accompany the claim
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.