Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 23 and Apr 29.
Inventory Updated: April 19th
Isolate yourself from a busy home with the 3F Hooded partition screens, which deliver premium visual and acoustical privacy for your workspace. 3F screens are the most customizable in both aesthetics and functionality. Made from 50% recycled plastic water bottles and 100% recyclable, 3F screens are available in our contemporary 10-color collection. Sturdy, backed by 10 year warranty the screens ship in 5 business days. AMQ is a Steelcase company.
• Most customizable privacy and acoustic partition. Comes in 10 different colors, hooded, linear, U or L shapes in multiple sizes.
• Top mounted screw or clamp attachment methods
• High Sound Absorption: 85% of the sound hitting the surface is absorbed
• 18mm felt cut and standard Height 30"
• Easy to disinfect (see Details tab)
• 50% recycled water bottle content and 100% recyclable
• Sustainably built following highest industry standards
• Certified to highest industry standards for quality, performance and security via ANSI/BIFMA, and for non toxic chemicals emissions via Indoor Advantage Gold and Oeko-Tex Standard 100
• Unbeatable 10 year warranty for peace of mind
• Ships for free in just 10 business days
• High Sound Absorption of 85% NRC Value, meaning 85% of the sound hitting the surface is absorbed
• Standard Widths 48", 54", 60", 66", 72"
• Standard Height 30"
• Roof angle 30%
• Thickness .7" / 18mm
• Applications Hooded but also comes in Linear, Half Desk, L-Shape and U-Shape
• Only compatible with Top Mounted Bracket
• The removable monitor arm cut-out ships with the hooded screen and is designed to accommodate applications with or without monitor arms.
• The cut-out can be removed to clamp monitor arms or can be plugged into the opening if monitor arms are not being used.
• Easy to disinfect (see hereunder)
• Density 3kg/m2
• Composition 100% Polyester (min. 50% recycled PET fiber)
• Environmental Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, VOC free
• 100% Recyclable
• Bracket Compliance BIFMA X5.6-2016
All products certified Indoor Advantage Gold, meaning they are 80% or more recycled content, and more than 90% recyclable at the end of their useful life. AMQ products are Indoor Advantage Gold certified and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, VOC free, meeting the highest standards in air quality certification.
Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. However we give you as many high quality pictures as possible to give you the closest rendering.
Disinfect using a ratio of 5 tablespoons (1/3 cup) bleach per gallon of water OR 4 teaspoons bleach per quart of water. This solution ratio is consistent with CDC instruction for virus and bacteria control. Do not soak or rub the diluted bleach solution into the 3F material. Instead, spray apply the diluted bleach solution as a mist and let sit for at least 1 minute before wiping off any cleaning solution residue with a damp cloth. For guaranteed safety, patch test diluted bleach solution in an inconspicuous place on the product before applying widely.
Shipping & Returns
AMQ ships any items in 10 business days
AMQ accepts NO RETURNS
AMQ warrants that its products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product, except as set forth below. The warranty is valid for 10 years from the date of delivery to the original End User and is non-transferable. AMQ will repair or replace with comparable product, at its option according to the reimbursement table hereunder any product, part or component which fails under normal use. This warranty is based on normal installation and use of the product in an 8-hour shift. This warranty does not apply to:
• Damage in shipment caused by a carrier
• Defects caused by improper installation
• Products subject to improper use and conditions
• Customer modifications to the product
• Any product that has been modified, altered, tampered with or repaired by any person other than an authorized representative of AMQ Solutions
• Normal wear and tear (professional use 8 hours per day, 40 hours/week)
• Labor charges and/or damage incurred in the installation, repair, or replacement of any products are excluded.
AMQ Solutions will replace the product if the claim is approved. AMQ Solutions obligation under this warranty is limited to replacing any product or part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from the purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is non-transferable, and is not applicable outside the United States & Canada.
Freight Claims must be filed within 10 calendar days from the date of delivery. Pictures of damaged goods and the original cartons are required and must accompany the claim
AMQ's aim is to support functional work-from-home solutions that bring comfort, creativity, productivity and wellbeing. AMQ is well respected in the Business world for their well-designed, high quality and affordable products, responsive service and 5 day lead time.
With unparalleled 10 year warranty, you know you are investing in a reliable product.
The designs are also ANSi/BIFMA compliant for safety and quality and certified Indoor Advantage Gold for low toxic emissions.
AMQ follows highest environment standards: Worksurfaces are made of 100% recycled materials and are 100% recyclable at the end of their useful life. All other products include more than 80% recycled materials.
AMQ is a Steelcase company.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.